Is Princess Tiana making Character Dining appearances yet?

Sneezie

<font color=darkorchid>I don't like unfinished tri
My 2-year old niece loves Princess Tee-Na-nah and I know she would be so excited to have a meal with her.

She's not currently at any of the meals. I believe you can still meet her and Naveen at MK though.

There is a garden at the back of Liberty Square, headed toward Adventureland, that's where Tiana and Naveen do their meet/greet.

What a wonderful movie with richly developed characters! I don't understand why we are not seeing them on a float in the parades yet.

What a wonderful movie with richly developed characters! I don't understand why we are not seeing them on a float in the parades yet.

Both Tiana and Naveen were just added to Magic Kingdom's daytime parade! :) They were also in the Christmas parade last year.

My 2-year old niece loves Princess Tee-Na-nah and I know she would be so excited to have a meal with her.

1) Not yet.
2) Disney doesn't know if she has "legs".
3) In other words, will she remain popular.
4) If she gets more attention, then maybe in the future.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter