Is Price fixe deal included in plan

First time I am hearing that there is a prix fixe at Mama Melrose, unless you mean the Fantasmic package, and yes, the Fantasmic package is included in DDP. As for certain times, the dinner package is only available between 3 and 5 pm. There might be some lunch times too.

what is the Fantasmic package?

The fantasmic package allows you to have dinner at Mama Melroes, Brown Derby, or... another place that I can't remember off the top of my head, for the normal price (including using the DDP) and then you also get access to a reserved area for fantasmic so you dont' have to get there so early.

The other place is Hollywood and Vine, and you make an adr for the package by calling 407-wdw-dine. :)

sorry to be a pain but I looked on the website and couldn't see if there is an added cost for this? We do have the table plan. Thanks again!

On the DDP the Fantasmic package costs 1 TS credit per person for Mama Melrose or Hollywood & Vine, and two TS credits per person for Brown Derby. And yes, you get an appetizer, even on the basic plan (only with the package reservation).

You must call 407-WDW-DINE to reserve and ask specifically for the Fantasmic package. You can't make the reservation online, and it's not the same as a regular reservation.

Hmmm... so if we are planning on going to HBD and to Fantasmic, and are on free dining (ddp), it would really be more cost-effective to do the Fantasmic package at HBD, as we'd get an appetizer as well as entree and dessert. VERY interesting... Is the seating for Fantasmic still WAAAAAYYYY over to the right, and can you choose to try and sit elsewhere?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter