Is PP+ worth it?

moriaw76

Earning My Ears
Have seen so many complaints about the new photo pass website, ect. Is it worth it? It would only be for ride photos because we do not have any ADRs to include.

We've always done the photo pass cd on our previous trips and we did the photo pass + on our most recent one. It was nice because we did a lot of the meals and were able to get the pictures with the photo pass + as well as the ride photos. Because of the most recent comments about photo pass (mainly the ones regarding lost photos) and because we didn't end up with too many pictures on our last trip we decided to skip it this time. Our youngest two are one and three so needless to say it can be challenging to get then both to stand still for a photo. I'm sure we will end up purchasing a few pictures separately but probably not enough to justify preordering the photo pass +.

If you are only interested in ride photos I've read that they offer a separate option for just the ride photos so that might be a good option for you. :)

Attractions + would be the one you want if you only want ride photos and none of the others. You can buy it at any of the rides that have photos. It costs $49.

On our last trip we didn't do PP+ and we actually didn't even know about it. We decided it is worth it for this trip as we are going in December and definitely want some family photos with all of us in them. Also, we loved all of our ride photos last time but had to limit the amount we bought since they were pretty expensive. Now it's nice to know that we'll be able to download them all no matter how many times we ride something!

I've been wondering about this too ... we actually only have a few more days to decide to get the pre-purchase discount. We DO tend to buy ride photos, but we're also having lunch at CRT, have BBB booked, 1900 Park Fare breakfast (not sure if that's included) and we bought 2 pics and a poster last trip .... not sure why we're hesitating ...

We had over 400 some photos that we got with the Photo pass, everytime we saw someone taking pictures we all got ours done, plus all the rides, It is great, that way we were all in the photos, we were 2 families and split the cost, well worth it. Once we got home, we added borders and had more fun doing that.

We had over 400 some photos that we got with the Photo pass, everytime we saw someone taking pictures we all got ours done, plus all the rides, It is great, that way we were all in the photos, we were 2 families and split the cost, well worth it. Once we got home, we added borders and had more fun doing that.

Was this w/PP+? Did you stay together all the time? We will also be w/another family and were going to link on MDE and split as well , but concerned about the 1 card for rides and meals, since we will not be with them all the time. I was hoping the "memory maker" would be out by now, which supposedly will not have the card to carry, so everyone can link their ride/meal photos.

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR
11/11-CSR
11/13-CSR & AKL Jambo:cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter