Is Poseidon's Fury worth the time?

jewell

Mouseketeer
I have Kelly Monaghan's book on Universal (which by the way I LOVE), but he doesn't seem too thrilled with this show. What do you think about it? Is it worth taking the time to see it? And does shows like this have the express line for on site guest?

I have Kelly Monaghan's book on Universal (which by the way I LOVE), but he doesn't seem too thrilled with this show. What do you think about it? Is it worth taking the time to see it? And does shows like this have the express line for on site guest?

I thought it was pretty cool. I must say yes it definately worth seeing once just by the effects they use. They do have express line for this.

If you have extra time it's worth seeing, but it's nothing you should plan on definitely doing at all costs.

I would do it to make your own decision. It's a cute show and the effects are pretty cool. :thumbsup2

I believe the water effects will be down until Wizarding World opens. But that is just from what I have heard, not by any means certain.

We do Poseidan's Fury about every second trip. I'd be happy if they put something more exciting in there.

it is worth to see at least once. The special effects are very good.

i enjoyed it.

the TM made it very entertaining.

I believe the water effects will be down until Wizarding World opens. But that is just from what I have heard, not by any means certain.

We do Poseidan's Fury about every second trip. I'd be happy if they put something more exciting in there.

Yea its a shame the effects were down. I noticed that last trip in Dec and was hoping they up this upcoming trip but probably not.

We will be there in June, if the water effects aren't working, then I'm not so sure I want to see it :sad2: , the water works sounded like the best part of the show!

So how long with the water effects be down? Do you think it will be working by June? I might have to post this question again sometime in early June to see if it's working again.

I have been to Universal every year since 1993, and I've been to IOA every year since it opened in 2001.

I have not yet experienced this show. It doesn't really look very interesting to me:confused3. But thats just me, some other homie may be madly in love with it.

I do not think its worth my time

We will be there in June, if the water effects aren't working, then I'm not so sure I want to see it :sad2: , the water works sounded like the best part of the show!

Its very impressive part of the show... But imo the last room is also incredibly impressive and worth seeing even w/o the water tunnel.

Not something I do every trip and I wasnt even going to see it till sister wanted to and I was pretty glad I did.

I have been to Universal every year since 1993, and I've been to IOA every year since it opened in 2001.

I have not yet experienced this show. It doesn't really look very interesting to me:confused3. But thats just me, some other homie may be madly in love with it.

I do not think its worth my time

Oh now... It's nicely done and worth seeing at least once.

It's a every other trip show for us, or more if it's really hot out. It's a great attraction to fully lower your whole cole temputure when it's blazing out.

the water effect was still not functioning today (feb 6)

and I agree that the fog is a poor substitute

I to go USF/IOA at least once a month, and Poseidon's Fury is on the once a year attraction list

While the vortex was a cool special effect, the main show is pretty good too. The plot is kinda blah. I still like the original plot better.

I always find the last room pretty entertaining so I would check it out even if the water tunnel is down.

I went with a friend last weekend who had never been, and I had told him about the water tunnel...imagine my dismay when the tunnel was not working! But it was fine, especially since there were minimal lines anywhere in the park, so we had the time to see it.

I also think the setting is great, very impressive "ruins".

Definitely worth a visit once, then decide.

I always like it and yes its kinda cheesey but thats what makes it fun
Just like twister in the studios and the flying cow always cracks me up :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter