• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Portobello Yacht Club good?

jmog

Earning My Ears
Going to Cirque and thinking of eating here before the show. I have not found many posts on Portobello Yacht Club? Does anyone ever go out of their way to eat there?

Lets just leave it at this...everytime I visit Disneyworld I have to eat at Portobello's. It is a bit pricey however, the food is excellant. The roasted garlic and bread that they give you is awesome and they give you the recipe card. My DH enjoyed the calamari at an appetizer. I dont think you will regret eating there. Enjoy!

I've eaten there twice - the first time was for lunch - had a table outside on a sunny day and had a phenomenal calzone

The second time was for dinner - we waiting a long time, sat at a very crowded table and the lobster was a little rubbery.

But I totally agree with PP - the garlic & bread is unbelievable!

I absolutely love Portobello - too bad it's not on the DDP! Also, it's not the most kid friendly place to go to (which is great for some and not for others) - they do have a kids menu but the atmosphere is most definitely more sophisticated than most Disney restaurants. The food has been excellent every time I've been there (aprox 5 times) and I would certainly go back!

Thank you for your replies! I wanted to eat somewhere in Downtown Disney since we are going to see Cirque. I have been checking the posts and wondering why no one ever mentions this place. I guess maybe because it's not on the DDP. I am glad to hear you all enjoy it, your posts are appreciated. I will call to make my ADR. Now I just need to figure out what time to make the resv. for!

We have eaten there twice in the last couple of years and enjoyed the food both times. There sangria is very good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter