Is pool hopping allowed in California?

Hold on - I thought DVC members staying at the Grand California Villas could use the Grand Californian pool, the one with the really cool redwood tree slide.

Hold on - I thought DVC members staying at the Grand California Villas could use the Grand Californian pool, the one with the really cool redwood tree slide.

If you are staying at the Grand California Villas you can use the Grand Californian pool. You just can't pool hop to the Disneyland Hotel or the Paradise Pier pools.

That's not pool hopping, they are part of the same resort.

Just a note, with the location of the villas and regular hotel, the pool they added (the 3rd) that some may think of as the dvc pool isn't just for dvc members. Everyone pretty much uses whatever pool and hot tub they want.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-Note2 using DISBoards

Interesting.....we have gone into Disneyland Hotel with our DVC card and show it to the concierge or guest services and they give us access to the Disneyland Hotel Pool. Never even realized that was wrong. We have also pool hopped to Paradise Pier the same way.

Interesting.....we have gone into Disneyland Hotel with our DVC card and show it to the concierge or guest services and they give us access to the Disneyland Hotel Pool. Never even realized that was wrong. We have also pool hopped to Paradise Pier the same way.

That's interesting, i had heard you couldn't pool hope in So Cal.
I may give it a try on our next visit :)

That's interesting, i had heard you couldn't pool hope in So Cal.
I may give it a try on our next visit :)

Just read your new issue of Disney Files. It says no pool hopping in California.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter