Is Pom Bar, cheese flavoured, in the US?

luvavacation

DIS Veteran

I am trying to find the cheese flavoured Pom Bar here in the US. It's the only thing my daughter is requesting for her birthday. She is a teacher, and it's been a rough year all around, so I am hoping to surprise her with something that will bring a huge smile to her face. Problem is, I can't find a single website that sells it, though I can find the original, and cheese & onion, on a few sites. The cheese one is the favorite though. Since I highly doubt I will be flying internationally to pick up any of these, does anyone know where to order them from here in the US?

What the heck is this? I have never seen or heard of it. Where is it from?

There are more results if you search for Pom Bear, but I think your best bet is probably looking for specialty food import shops.

https://munchpak.com/pom-bear-with-cheese-potato-snacks.htmlIt is out of stock, but there is an option to be notified.

I wonder if this flavour might be discontinued. I could find original and cheese onion. According to wiki they have only 3 flavours (original, cheese onion and salt & vinegar) and then there are regional flavours. So first, figure out where they had cheese flavour and then find a specialty store.

Thanks for the help with that link. I’ll keep checking there.

I’ve previously purchased this in Austria and Eastern Europe. I can find it on Tesco’s European site but it won’t ship here. I was really hoping I could get it in America but I suppose not. Regular Pom Bar will have to do.

Pom Bar is a potato crisp type of snack. It isn’t as oily as potato chips, very light and crispy, and just the right amount of salt. They are sooooo good.

If I recall correctly, the Pom Bear spelling of the chips have slightly different ingredients, perhaps to appeal to a different region. Kind of like how Nutella in the US has different ingredients than Nutella in Europe.

What the heck is this? I have never seen or heard of it. Where is it from?

Some snack that originated in Germany. But it's sold as Pom-Bear in English speaking countries. If nothing comes up, it sounds like the cheese version has been discontinued. Doesn't even look like European retailers have it for sale any more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter