• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Pizzerizzo closed?

I just watched a vlog and they gave the impression that it was closed.

It was open when we were there a few weeks ago. However, it is only open for lunch and closes at 4:00 (or maybe 4:30). We didn't realize that and had planned to have dinner there one evening. :(

Yeah, they definitely close early, which is insane to me. I think it's a 4:30 close.

Think I watched the same Vlog. The park looked packed, open late and it was closed. Doesn't seem to make sense to have a restaurant that holds that many people close early unless nobodey wants to eat there at night.

Ate there Friday .......... because DS1 loves the place ...... I like the dance hall room, great music never crowded.

Surprised the caesar salad gone so his pizza side was pasta salad. Meant I couldn't get as entry but the antipasta salad was surprisingly good.

Not surprised it closes early. By evening that part of park is dead. I imagine when that entrance to SWL opens, it will stay open later to carry overload.

We were SO mad to find this place closed at 6pm on a Friday in July. Like...what is that all about? My son really wanted pizza for dinner and we were going to get it there but it was closed. So stupid.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter