Is Piglet in the Parks?

Erin BWV98

Earning My Ears
Hi there! I'm new and a friend of mine is taking me to WDW in early October. Normally, my family and I would have a character meal at the Crystal Palace in Magic Kingdom because it was the only place where you could find Piglet. Piglet is my favorite Disney character (always has been). A few years ago when I was there last, cast members said they were thinking about bringing him back into one of the parks.

I was wondering, does anyone know if you can find him outside of the Crystal Palace for a character meet & greet? And if you can, where can you find him?

I've seen Piglet in the UK pavilion in Epcot. He was in one of the shops. I think they've actually built a meet and greet in there.

We ran into Piglet while we were waiting to enter DHS in September. I went with our son to get his autograph and some photos while DH waited in line for the turnstiles to open. It was a great way for DS to pass the time.

Last April we met Piglet at DHS. It was definitely not a planned meeting, we just kind of met up with him. So of course we had to hug him, take pictures, and get his autograph.

In November, we found Piglet and Eyeore in the back room in the UK at Epcot around 8:30, before Illuminations. We went there expecting Pooh and Tigger, but this was a nice surprise.

I was there sunday and Piglet and Tigger were in the hundred acre wood room in the UK pavilion gifts shop... Usually two characters from Winnie the Pooh are available for meet and greets here at random. The hundred acre wood section if magic kingdom also has a meet and greet area for pooh and his friends, but I have yet so see anyone there besides Pooh and Tigger. Also in Animal Kingdom right before the entrance to Dinoland a few Winnie the Pooh characters are available for meet and greets daily, usually Pooh, Tigger, Eeyore, and occasionally Piglet. I hope this helps. :)

They have a meet and greet room for the Winnie the Pooh characters in the Toy Soldier shop in the UK pavilion, designed to look like Christopher Robbin's bedroom! We met Piglet, Pooh and Tigger there in Oct. :love:

I doubt they're there all the time, but I'm sure if you ask a CM in the shop they will be able to tell you the next meeting time :)

Piglet's only regular guaranteed meet is Crystal Palace. He appears randomly in UK or training meets in EP and rarely in Magic Kingdom next to Pooh ride. Pooh characters will move to Camp this week and Eeyore will be in the same situation.

:( Darn it! I was hoping to have my kiddos meet piglet too... Maybe I will check out that website to find characters.

We were surprised to see Rabbit out a few days ago. He was headed to the meet and greet near the Pooh ride in MK on 5/16 as we were walking by. Pooh and Tigger were there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter