• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is photopass always SOOO SLOW?

RadioFanatic

Mouseketeer<br><font color=6d6b70>SO not a jewelry
I'm trying to download my own pix. I have about 200 to download but it wouldn't even take the 160 I'm trying - and this is with the allegedly faster download. then i am trying to download 43 pix and it says it's going to take an hour to do it - seriously? anyone else with this problem? I tried calling them and the person says, oh we really don't deal with the technical issues here - how can you not? it only involves technical issues?

Yep pretty much. It's always been painfully slow.

43 only taking an hour isn't bad for them. I uploaded about 25 pictures to add to my photobook a few months ago and it took me 2 days. One night at home I got about 1/3 of them up (I found if you don't do anymore than 5 at a time it goes a wee faster) it took over an hour or so. The next day I tried at work hoping with faster web speeds it would help and it didn't really help much at all. It still took forever.

It is always slow for editing, but doesn't uploading/downloading photos have a lot more to do with your own bandwidth / speed of your Internet connection vs. the PP site?

Always has been EXCRUCIATINGLY slow for us!:scared1: Thank goodness we are finally done-left the"World" Nov.21st,finished on last Friday!!!:goodvibes

I gave up on the photopass website. For our October trip this year, I bought the CD and then did photobooks on blurb dot com instead of messing with the Disney uploading/photopass book debacle. I've only got so much time and a little less patience. :rotfl:

It's shocking to me that a company like disney can't figure out how to do a faster upload when all the other photo sites I've used have been no problem. and I tried both at home and work and same issue but never a problem with other sites.

It's shocking to me that a company like disney can't figure out how to do a faster upload when all the other photo sites I've used have been no problem. and I tried both at home and work and same issue but never a problem with other sites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter