Is Parking Free at disney resorts

twotime

Earning My Ears
Hi.

We are staying offsite on this coming trip in March. We would sure like to explore some of the disney resorts, boardwalk and downtown disney.

I'm wondering if parking is free to anyone interested in just walking around?

Thanks.

You are more than welcome to visit our Disney Resorts to explore around, and to enjoy a meal. Parking is free, however, is usually limited to 3 hours.

Speaking of which, I'm late for my breakfast reservation for Boma at AK Lodge... Off I go! :)

Just couldnt resist getting 2-cents in here. This Chip/Dale Express guy has got to be the most responsive, helpful, friendly, how-we-all-perceive a castmember should be, that I have ever seen on this board. He doesnt shy away from controversy, and tries to really help people sort out Diz-trans issues. (We always drive down, but then use the trans system extensively on property). Anyhow, sorry to be rambling, but C/D, be aware how much your insights are appreciated.

hakuna matata.

ps... is there a link to a 'map' or diagram of the walking routes between Boardwalk and EPCOT and/or MGM. thanx.

((pps, you can pay me later, dude.... lol))

dwbakerjr
What a nice post!!!!!! :)

I will also have to agree and add my second to that sentiment. :)

Originally posted by dwbakerjr
Just couldnt resist getting 2-cents in here. This Chip/Dale Express guy has got to be the most responsive, helpful, friendly, how-we-all-perceive a castmember should be, that I have ever seen on this board. He doesnt shy away from controversy, and tries to really help people sort out Diz-trans issues. (We always drive down, but then use the trans system extensively on property). Anyhow, sorry to be rambling, but C/D, be aware how much your insights are appreciated.

hakuna matata.

ps... is there a link to a 'map' or diagram of the walking routes between Boardwalk and EPCOT and/or MGM. thanx.

((pps, you can pay me later, dude.... lol))

LOL... Why thank you for your kind words... I shall make sure to send out the payment right away! hehehe...

But at anyrate, I'm just a DIS'er, just like yourself... I just happen to be a Disney Transport cast member as well. It's my pleasure to help folks out... I think, if I help them out here... then, they will have a better vacation, and come back more times, thus increasing my stock value, and giving me lots of raises... right? :jester:

As for the map... I've never seen one... however, I'm sure they have map-signs at the Boardwalk.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter