Is Osama really dead?

Status
Not open for further replies.
binladen.jpg

That's one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time.

Is there any reason that you cannot take facts, weigh them out in your mind, and then come to your own conclusion? What you believe should never be a "vote" between who said what.

It's not even a vote, it's who talks to her last.

I can't remember who but someone asked what it would take my parents to believe it. I don't know, I didn't think to ask them that question when I was talking to them about it.
I would assume the photo, but to me that doesn't prove anything because photos can be pjotoshopped and stuff.
Oh well. I'm not going to think about it anymore because otherwise I will just keep going back and forth on what to believe.
I asked you and I asked my husband and stepson and you guys all think he is dead and so do they so I'm just gonna go with that. My parents are the only ones I've heard say they didn't believe it. So they're out voted.

Editing in to say to the above poster. I Did used to try to do that but I usually just confused the issues so then when I'd talk to someone about it, I'd end up looking dumb anyway because I mixed-up the issue with another issue. Current event stuff that's political is so boring and it's so hard to remember it all. Not my thing!

:scared1::scared1: So much for the school system where you grew up.

Maybe you should just go shopping, get your nails done and leave the important stuff to the grown ups. When you get back we'll tell you what the consensus was on anything you need to know.:flower3:

Let's get this all out:

OBL is dead as is Elvis, Tupac, and Hitler. That later died in a bunker in Germany not of old age in Argentina.

In 1969 we landed on the moon and there was not a sound stage within site. However we do not have a base anywhere on the moon.

Earthquakes are not caused by Harp.

Two airplanes and the subsequent fire brought down two the twin towers. At no point was Thermite paint or demolition explosives used.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK. If there was any conspiracy it was in the planning, not the execution.

Releasing the death photo of OBL or even a video of the raid wouldn't stop the conspiracy theories. There are people out there who could have been brought on the raid, handed a gun, and been allowed to execute the guy themselves and they would still say it was just a body double.

We don't live in a democracy. We live in a republic. The Founding Fathers did not want a true democracy because they wanted educated people to make the decisions for the country (as well as preventing tyranny of the majority and other turbulence created in a true democracy). It was thought that the general public was not educated or well-informed enough to be decision makers.

The OP is proving their point quite well.

There are people out there who could have been brought on the raid, handed a gun, and been allowed to execute the guy themselves and they would still say it was just a body double.

Well, you know, OBL had a twin, we got the wrong one!;)

Let's get this all out:

OBL is dead as is Elvis, Tupac, and Hitler. That later died in a bunker in Germany not of old age in Argentina.

In 1969 we landed on the moon and there was not a sound stage within site. However we do not have a base anywhere on the moon.

Two airplanes and the subsequent fire brought down two the twin towers. At no point was Thermite paint or demolition explosives used.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot JFK. If there was any conspiracy it was in the planning, not the execution.

Releasing the death photo of OBL or even a video of the raid wouldn't stop the conspiracy theories. There are people out there who could have been brought on the raid, handed a gun, and been allowed to execute the guy themselves and they would still say it was just a body double.

Yeah, but is Walts head frozen?

tin-foil-hat-625p.jpg

I didn't read the whole thread, but on the Today Show they were saying that eventually (if not already), there will be audio released with a voice that sounds like Bin Laden, saying that he is alive.

Personally, I think he is dead. Wasn't that the whole point of going in by ground and killing him rather than just dropping a bomb from above? If they would have dropped a bomb, there is no way to be sure that he was IN the house/compound.

We don't live in a democracy. We live in a republic. The Founding Fathers did not want a true democracy because they wanted educated people to make the decisions for the country (as well as preventing tyranny of the majority and other turbulence created in a true democracy). It was thought that the general public was not educated or well-informed enough to be decision makers.

The OP is proving their point quite well.

Thank you, I am aware. My comment was in regard to the assertion that democracy doesn't work.

To be technically correct it is a democratic republic, which many amongst the founding fathers weren't comfortable with. I believe it was Alexander Hamilton who famously opposed opening the electorate widely, concluding, "The masses are ______"

At the risk of sounding crass, I hope for her sake the original poster is extraordinarily attractive.

Because after reading through this thread, I'm convinced there's not a whole lot going on between the ears.

Let's get this all out:

ELVIS IS NOT DEAD - take that back.

I saw him last fall singing at my mil's condo with a bunch of old women swooning.

you take that back right now:rolleyes1:rolleyes1:rolleyes1

At the risk of sounding crass, I hope for her sake the original poster is extraordinarily attractive.

Because after reading through this thread, I'm convinced there's not a whole lot going on between the ears.

She'd take that as a compliment. She stated in another thread that being good looking and popular is much more important than having brains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter