Is One Day Enough at Universal Studios?

Frozen2014

DIS Veteran
We're planning on coming to Disneyland next August. I was going to dismiss Universal Studios since we're already visiting a theme park, but I do love all the movie stuff and think our family would love it (plus my DS11 is just getting into Harry Potter). Is 1 day enough at Universal Studios?

Yes, I think you can get most things done in one day. We did the VIP tour when we only had a day and that was fabulous. However, if we had not done the tour, I think we could have done all of the rides and a few shows. You could definitely get most everything done with the Express Pass.

Thanks for the replies. There doesn't seem like there is that much when checking wait times for things. Is the Orlando Universal bigger? Either way, seems like a a good way to spend a day.

Thanks for the replies. There doesn't seem like there is that much when checking wait times for things. Is the Orlando Universal bigger? Either way, seems like a a good way to spend a day.

Orlando has two Universal parks, one has more roller coasters.

One day is plenty for USH.

The one plus USH has over USO is that USH is still a real, working movie studio.

Thank you. The Hollywood version sounds just like what we're looking for...would come for the movie stuff and not as much for the rides that we can go on anywhere.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter