Is OKW rehab completed?

AZDisFamily

Earning My Ears
We are booked for OKW for a week in July. We have a 1bdrm booked and our kids (1 boy (9), 1 girl (7)) are not keen on sharing a bed. Since the rehab put the chairbeds in the 1bdrms, I am wondering if I have to request that or if the rehab is done and all of them have it?

YES, they have all been refurbished, and NO, you don't have to request a chair bed because all 1,2, and 3 bedroom villas at OKW have them.

YES, they have all been refurbished, and NO, you don't have to request a chair bed because all 1,2, and 3 bedroom villas at OKW have them.

Thanks! That's exactly the info I came looking for today! :thumbsup2

I've never stayed at OKW, what request to make as far as the room location goes? Real rookie.:goodvibes:goodvibes
Thanks

I've never stayed at OKW, what request to make as far as the room location goes? Real rookie.:goodvibes:goodvibes
Thanks

If you like to be "near the action" (i.e., food, store, main pool), then you should request a "Hospitality House" location (it's a separate booking category). If that specific category is not available, then you could wind up in any of the other areas, but for convenience sake I'd suggest Peninsular Road as a room preference.

If you'd prefer to be near one of the quiet pools Turtle Pond area is good location ( that pool has a seasonal counter serve too ) and it is a reasonable walk to HH area. Southpoint is nice as well (55 has some nice water views) and you can pick up the walking path here to Downtown Disney (about 1 mile to West Side). Keep in mind the last stop for all buses will be HH before they exit OKW property so you can always hop on at stop nearest building you are in and take bus up to HH.

Best wishes :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter