Is 'Ohana this hard to get?

sparrow10_

Savvy?
Woke up at 4:40 am/ 5:40 am and kept refreshing every minute. At exactly 5:00 am/6:00am I refreshed and got the message no more reservations where available...

At exactly 60 days out, it's hard to get as people who are checking into WDW resorts earlier than today have had a 60+10 reservation advantage. I would keep checking or sign up for a dining alert service.

Sadly, it is that hard. I wanted it for dinner on our arrival night next Saturday, but like you, found no availability as soon as I was able to start booking at 6 a.m. I was able to book it at the end of our stay, but really preferred it for our first night. So I listed it on TP's reservation finder, and received two notifications of reservation availability. Both times, as soon as I entered my info to log in (literally seconds), I received a message that they were no longer available.

At exactly 60 days out, it's hard to get as people who are checking into WDW resorts earlier than today have had a 60+10 reservation advantage. I would keep checking or sign up for a dining alert service.
just wanted to take my mind off getting the reservation, but playing the waiting game now

I used mouse watcher to get a Savi's spot to build a lightsaber just the other day. It costs money to sign up but it worked like a charm. I got probably 6 notifications before I was finally successful. I will say you have to be quick on the draw when you get the notification though.

I was able to get it for breakfast at 60+4 on 12/30. Now Topolinos breakfast was another story…

It is that hard. A lot of it is hype, IMO. You can usually find reservations is you obsessively check the week before. Also keep in mind that people hoard reservations and will cancel 24-48 hours before they are charged a cancellation fee, so I've had the best luck finding them at that last minute, or even day of. And I've also had times when I just can't get the reservation at all.

With the 60+ 10 day rule, I was able to get our preferred date and time. We love Ohana, People cancel all the time, so keep checking and good luck.

I logged on late (11:30 EST) and got Ohana for my preferred date, not preferred time. What day are you looking for? If you're going early January, I could see it being harder because people are still there from the holidays. I'm going late January.

I logged on late (11:30 EST) and got Ohana for my preferred date, not preferred time. What day are you looking for? If you're going early January, I could see it being harder because people are still there from the holidays. I'm going late January.
Was able to get a 11:50 reservation whicch is perfect for me

Yes it’s that hard. I did get a 9:30 dinner and I had a 3:35 dinner alert come through from mouse dining one time. The 3:35 was around the same time we had Steakhouse 71 so we decided against Ohana.
I’ve only gotten 1 alert and I’ve had them set up since October.

The threads complaining about the declining quality of 'Ohana number exactly the same as the number of threads discussing the difficulty getting reservations. And we wonder why Disney doesn't care. :(

Most of the lagging resort reservations just dropped for Jan 28 and onwards! ‘Ohana, Chef Mickey’s, Topolino’s…

GO GO GO!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter