Is Ohana that bad for breakfast?!?

I think 'Ohana suffers from something that's an issue with a lot of WDW spots... Inconsistency.

We did not have a good experience- food wise, but I know lots of people who love it. It was one and done for us, but with so many people loving it, our 3 rounds of inedible food are likely the exception and not the norm.

I just don't understand how Ohana has more inconsistency than most other WDW restaurants?!?! Dinner seems to be exactly the same. That's what lead to me to the post because I was reading through online reviews on various sites and had myself talked into and back out of and back into....so many times I gave up :)

I just don't understand how Ohana has more inconsistency than most other WDW restaurants?!?! Dinner seems to be exactly the same. That's what lead to me to the post because I was reading through online reviews on various sites and had myself talked into and back out of and back into....so many times I gave up :)

It's not just 'Ohana...there are a lot of places that are inconsistent at WDW. Still, if there are more positive than negative reviews...the odds are in our favor that you'll be there on a good day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter