Is Narcoosee's worth 2 TS credits?

952LisaR

Mouseketeer
I have not been to Narcoosee's before, I was planning to go with DH one night but wonder if its worth 2 TS credits? Is California Grill also 2 TS credits?

Can't answer your 'worth it' question as we have not dined there yet (though I would love to hear other's thoughts as well) but can tell you that both are 2TS credit restaurants.

Another vote for Narcoosee's being worth the 2 credits! I had an anniversary dinner there in May, food was spectacular, service was impeccable and view is beautiful.
You will enjoy it.:)
Tammy

Value wise it is certainly worth it, especially if you get the surf and turf or the whole lobster (I recommend the whole Lobster)

California Grill, dollar wise, is not 'worth it' if you are paying OOP for two other TS options.

The Narcoosee's Surf and Turf is so worth the 2 TS credits!! Filet Mignon and Lobster Tail. OOP price is $58, then about $7 for dessert. The food is excellent.

Narcoosees is very good, we pay OOP with the DDE. Regarding using 2 TS DDP credits, ITA that if you get the most expensive entrees, yes it is worth it. But if you order a $30 entree and $10 dessert, probably not. FWIW.

I LOVE Narcoossees, worth the 2 ts credits! Try to go at night to see the fireworks, but if you cant maybe go a little early and then you can watch them from the dock out back.

The food is excellent! I love that place!

We feel it was well worth it, but we don't calculate it to the penny. We wanted to eat there and we already had plans to eat offsite one day, so we had the extra credits.

And it was probably our favorite meal of the trip, so we feel it was well worth it.

Oh, and we had the Whole Maine Lobster, which was just incredible!! Just an FYI, the lobster tails in the surf & turf are not the same as the Whole Maine Lobster. They come from different waters and do taste differently.

absolutely worth 2 TS!

crab cakes, lobster, almond crusted cheesecake: what's not to love??!!! :lovestruc

This has to be one of our favorite places to dine while at WDW. We try to go at least twice every trip. Well worth it! :thumbsup2

Well, unfortunately, the crab cakes would be OOP, but the rest is definitely worth 2 TS!

I had the crab cakes as an appetizer on the 2007 DP. If I were going to pay OOP for just appetizer this time hands down these crab cakes would be my choice. The chowder there might be my mother's choice.

Not only is the lobster in the Surf & Turf fantastic I substituted the scallops for the Turf. I was expecting 3-4 scallops, nope I got more like 6-8 and they were melt in your mouth good. My beverage was a Mango Smoothie :yay: . Honestly, I didn't have room for dessert and skipped getting one. I did however taste my Mother's Almond Crusted cheesecake, oh my oh my and I am NOT a cheese cake fan, it is that good. We ordered the kids banana split for my nephew's meal and that was tasty too. We left extra tip at just one restaurant all week, this was the place.

If you have buffets planned for the kids you may want to pay OOP here for them. We paid $6 for my nephew to have pasta and saved his TS for Chef Mickey's and another character meal.

OK, foolish question, but how do you pronounce this? :blush: nar-coo-sees like it is spelled? WHere is this name from anyway? :lol:

Yep, that's how you pronounce it. I have no idea what it means though.

The lobster at Narcoosee's often is only fair. So, my answer is . . . maybe. Depends on whether it's a good night or not. You can't determine merely by price whether it's worth 2TS or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter