Is mythos so good?

I am convinced to try it! Will I need reservations during the week of Dec.17-23rd? I am not sure when the parks are going to get busy, if so, where do I make them? Are the lunch and dinner menu the same?

Thank you for the link to Kelly's site. I did not see that and really hope that balsamic chicken is there when I go.

Originally posted by Barry Hom

Then a ride on Dragons! :)

Hey, you're like me! Once I ate at the Comic Strip Cafe and went straight to the Hulk afterwards...let me tell you, it's like a whole new ride! :p

Last Sunday (9/14/03), they were open from 11:30 AM to 3:00 PM.

I had the pizza of the day, and my companion had the burger. Both were tasty and well-presented. Plus, the place itself is beautiful.

We shared the A Tasting of Chocolate for dessert which was out of this world.

Very affordable - $33 total for both of us including a 20% tip.

Thanks........I've heard so much about Mythos. I'm going purely for desserts.....I'm going to have a dessert "starter", a dessert "main course" and if I've room a dessert for a "dessert"!!!....washed down with something refreshing like sangria. Mmmmmm

We were at Mythos in August and plan to return in December. I had made a reservation in advance, but there were many empty tables that evening.

My family shared the tomato-mozz appetizer--awesome
My son had the kids burger--he seemed to like it
My husband had the planked salmon we had heard so much about--he loved it
I had the wood fired pizza of the day--tasty and fairly light.
We all shared the gooey banana chocolate cake--words cannot describe!

FYI You can get a look at the daily specials and the desserts over by the exposed kitchen area. This sneak preview helped me make my decision about the pizza and dessert.

Dont forget the "Potions of the Gods", my favorite IOA drink. Very strong drink that they serve at Mythos!!! Just dont try dueling dragons after a few of them, WOW they really pack a punch!!!

Last visit in April, 4 of us adults had a couple and could not stop laughing....It was a lot of fun, plus we had a fun server.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter