Is my DH just looney?

Disney loving Iowan

DIS Veteran
So DH doesn't know if he actually heard this or if it was a dream he had. He said he heard something about a flying dumbo thing that is going to be done along the lines of how they do Tinkerbell before the fireworks. It would be something with moving legs etc. He doesn't know what it would be used for exactly. Like I said he may have had one of those dreams that seemed real or he heard it while listening to Unplugged or something like that. He would appreciate any help with this! Thanks!

HAHA I have not heard anything about it lol!

Actually it's true and has been announced by Disney-- but it's going to be at Disneyland. Here's an excerpt from an article:

". In addition to Tinker Bell making her traditional flight around the castle, Dumbo the Flying Elephant will also share some of the spotlight.

“He’s actually going to fly over the castle,” Davison said. “He’s fully articulated, he will wink, he can kick his little legs.” In this scene celebrating the magic of a mother’s love, Dumbo will make his debut flying over Disneyland, surely touching the hearts of many mothers at the same time."

There has been talk about a Dumbo being added to the new fireworks show "Magical" that will be starting this summer at Disneyland.

There was a press release type thing, I think they may have it in the DL section of these boards about the new fireworks that will include both Tinkerbell and Dumbo! :goodvibes

Thank you!!! My DH will be glad to know that he wasn't just dreaming this. I think he heard it while he was listening at work so it was just kind of in the background and that's why he wasn't sure about it. It sounds like it would be really cute. Any idea on a time frame for it?

Thank you!!! My DH will be glad to know that he wasn't just dreaming this. I think he heard it while he was listening at work so it was just kind of in the background and that's why he wasn't sure about it. It sounds like it would be really cute. Any idea on a time frame for it?
The "Magical" show at Disneyland with the flying Dumbo premieres on June 12.

:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter