Is Mr. Sanchos(COZ) for kids?

disneyliz

Earning My Ears
My son is 7 and everyone says we should go to Mr. Sanchos however, the pictures in their gallery seems like one big party for drinkers. we don't drink and are looking for a nice beach with adult and children activities with good snorkeling.
Can anyone let me know if we should re-think our decision to go there.
Thank you

My 7 and 4 year olds loved it. We went midmorning until late afternoon. Queit, clean, showers, restroom, food. Had a great time. Just watch your tab as they tend to overcharge. I think this goes for anywhere around the port though.

While there is a restaurant and bar, it is very much a family beach.

Just a word to the wise - carefully check your restaurant bill if you order any food and drink.

My little boy (7) and I went to Mr. Sancho's on our last cruise in February, and it was wonderful! We went early, it wasn't crowded at all, the water is gorgeous, and it's just a very laid-back place. Maybe the partiers come out later, I don't know. :) But it was mostly families, and just very clean and safe and nice.

I had hit the dollar store ahead of time and bought a few disposable rafts and rings for him to play with, and just just left them there. We also rented one of the nicer floats and shared time on it.

Here's a picture of my DS at Mr. Sancho's, with the water trampoline in the background:

cozumel2.jpg

-gina-

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter