Is mini golf at VB open yet?

vbfamily

DIS Veteran
Just wondering if they are done with the refurbishing of the mini golf or putt-putt course near the pool?

Anyone been there recently?

Anyone know of any other work they are doing?

Hi I make it by there regularly. The mini golf is done. They recoated the area under the Porte Cochere at the entrance. Have also refurbished the ramp to the beach. Also sand replentishment of the beach has been completed. Will be back down in the area after next week. Will snoop and see what is going on. Have you been there since they trimmed the vegetation? You now have a view of the Ocean from Shutters.
They also did some trimming around the buildings. "May" have a better view from some of the 2nd floor units.

The ramp was being fixed when we were there in early November, I know, because I spent about 15 minutes picking up old and new nails that were left behind on the boards and in the sand. I nearly stepped on a few of them. There was no one around but my family, so I thought it best to pick them up before someone stepped on them. I must have picked up about 25-30 nails, some were quite rusty.

I was there two weeks ago, and the mini golf was there and in operation. I didn't go over there myself, so I can't relate the condition of it; but I'm certain I saw others playing there.

Have you been there since they trimmed the vegetation? You now have a view of the Ocean from Shutters.
Really? This is a bit surprising, but sounds nice. Is this just in front of Shutters, or further along the prominade? I'll be looking forward to someone being able to provide some pictures, this will ba a change in the resort.

We played the putt putt over christmas, it was fine. Pirate ship looked to be in better shape that the last visit as well.

Captain Midnight,

Someone did post pictures of the trimmed vegetataion-within the last couple of months, I think.

It was really something-you can sit in Shutters and see the ocean-at least you could when they took the pictures. I don't know how fast that stuff grows.

It may have been Madcoco that posted the pictures-maybe if you did a search you could find them. I could be totally wrong, though about it being Madcoco.

Yes it was me. Unfortunately the hosting site I had them on will no longer 3rd party host.:( Soon as I find them, I will try to repost a different way. They cut out a section of the vegetation on the dune so when you are in the outer room of Shutters,you have a view of the water. They have strict guidlines on what they can cut,how much,and location as to minimize disturbing the duneline.Was doing some beachhunting the day they started it and was kind of surprised how much "whacking" was going on.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter