Is Million Dreams still ongoing?

No its not. Disney has started a new Celebration theme for 2009.

Yuck. I liked the dreams better. The odds of us being there on anyones birthday are zero.

I'm a much bigger fan of the "year of a million dreams" theme too. We never won anything, but it was exciting thinking you had a chance.
The birthday celebration doesn't help us that much. We're going in April the week before my youngest turns 3...it'll be the last trip she will get in free.

I'm a much bigger fan of the "year of a million dreams" theme too. We never won anything, but it was exciting thinking you had a chance.
The birthday celebration doesn't help us that much. We're going in April the week before my youngest turns 3...it'll be the last trip she will get in free.

All I want to ask is do we have the celebration on Now. I am reading a lot from fellow visitors about their experiences with Million dreams and I love to be part of that too....

"What will you celebrate" is the new theme for this year. Now, what will you celebrate? We will celebrate the birthday of my DS on our next trip. Anyone celebrating birthday here? :)

Awww..its too bad it's over. We really enjoyed it. We got one of those fastpasses that was good for a whole day! It was awesome! I wonder what they'll be doing for 2010...

I wonder if they will have little surprises for WWYC? I made note on the rezzies with my TA and a note to IPO (we're staying at BC Club Level) that we're there for the Mr finishing grad school. If he gets a bit of perks, great, if not, that's OK too.

Honestly, the birthday promo isn't all that great....it's a nice concept, but enough of one for people to make travel plans for? Not so much. Probably a very good deal for people who are within an hour or 2 of the park.

When you think about it though, YOMD was a wonderful promotion and I can't help but think it's kinda hard to top it. Seriously, how could they top it? Especially with today's economy? Then again most of the Dreams that they handed out were free for the company to a certain extent. I think they should have kept the Little things like taking someone backstage for a special ride on TOT or RnR. Or allowing a guest the opportunity to greet guests at the HM. These are the free type things I'm referring to that cost little to no money for Disney, other than the CM's paycheck.

We were there on DS 16th birthday.... it was great... he took the $75 gift card... and bought himself a very expensive golf shirt that I would have never bought...and has worn it many times since then.... plus he wore his birthday button and was given cupcakes or had his plate decorated special... it was wonderful!!! but I to like YOMD better...

Yuck. I liked the dreams better. The odds of us being there on anyones birthday are zero.

I'm with you, I've tried to schedule at least 1 trip on a birthday and the closest I've came is 1 week after :sad2: I went ahead and booked that trip but we don't get any of the freebies since you have to be there on your actual birthday. I hope they change the promos next year.

We are just in the early stages but are planning to be there on September 25th my ds turns 10 and the 29th my dh turns 38!!!
This is why I love these boards what a great surprise!!!!
We recieved ears durring the year of a million dreams!:)

Just remember to go to the disney web site and register early. They send you something like a voucher that you have to turn in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter