Is Mickey at Ohana's breakfast?

1rockinmamato2

<marquee><font color=red> *** <font color=green>I
I keep seeing Lilo and Stitch mentioned but I've also read that Mickey is there. I'm so confused. :confused:

Yes Mickey is there! It's a great breakfast. We loved it! You won't regret doing it. They spend a lot of time with you there and the food is awesome. I haven't gotten to that day on my trip report yet but I have great pictures of them.

We did this breakfast a couple Sundays ago and had a blast. Lilo, Stitch & Mickey were there but our favorite was Pluto! He was a hoot and joked around with us 2 adults. :)

Thanks so much!!!

Well, it figures...no availability. What are the chances we can walk up and get in? :rolleyes1

Thanks so much!!!

Well, it figures...no availability. What are the chances we can walk up and get in? :rolleyes1

Are you staying at the Poly? I would not travel there from another resort without a ADR...Keep checking...Even when you arrive at WDW...People cancel all the time...But it would really be a waste of time and let down to be turned away...We have seen it many times before...

Mickey and Pluto were a joy when we went :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter