• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Mickey a Captain or a Jedi? Both! - May '15 Land & Sea ~ Updated 6/14: Trip Report Started!

I saw that too! I think though that the strawberry shortcake from here will still win out.
The strawberry shortcake is definitely delicious and normally the best bet, but I have a major weakness for brownies, chocolate/peanut butter, and chocolate/caramel - this is like the ultimate dessert combination for me! :hyper:

I know I can't wait for reviews to start pouring in about everything.
Totally agree! The Disney Food Blog had some good info and Dug and I were able to make a list from that, but I always like to go through and see what the general DIS consensus is on things before the trip. Helps to narrow down the list a bit.

I would double check, but I thought I remembered that these attractions are closed during EMH. I bet that you could get away with the Canada movie in the least with Izzy. Its not that long and with the screen 360 its will give her plenty to look at.
I actually got those off the Touring Plans list of evening EMH attractions. And I double-checked another source after I saw this post and that was the same. I think it might be the morning EMH you're thinking of, as that is much more limited than the evening.

:cheer2: Wahoo! Ours is Saturday!
:cheer2: I have to admit I had a moment of panic a bit ago, thinking that maybe our time was THIS weekend and I'd forgotten. :faint: Another week to get a plan in place, though! :thumbsup2

This is why I am somewhat relieved that DH decided to skip sww. I was worried at first now I'm just grateful that my plans aren't in limbo.:lmao:
That certainly makes things much easier to plan. And you can still run over and enjoy some SWW stuff, if you have time, just as a bonus instead of a focus. With Dug, that is his priority, so I'm stuck with the wait. :sad2:

They do have some cute stuff don't they. I almost bought a pj set recently even though it was for boys.
So much cute stuff! ::yes::

Thanks. It was all I could do to keep from licking my screen.

And now I'm hungry.
I know, I wanted to eat my phone when I saw it! :lmao:

I'm always in favor of more visits to EPCOT. And drinks.
:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2:drinking1

Our kids are doing a tumbling class too. They have an absolute blast. I always feel sorry for the instructors though. You turn 15 2 - 4 year old girls loose in a room and it's like herding squirrels.
The level Izzy's in right now is parent/child, so it's not too bad on the teachers, since each toddler is dragging a parent along. But the older classes are probably much more challenging for the instructors. Although, they seem to do a great job at the place we're at, as we see other classes going on while we're there and they generally seem pretty under control. If we continue as she gets older, I look forward to just being able to sit on the sidelines and watch! ::yes::

Ooooh... tough call. I'm sorry, I've got nothing constructive to add, but I feel your pain.
Yeah, I'm not sure how to deal with this one. Disney Problems. :sad1: :charac2: (I had a old boss at my first high school job that used to say, "Do you hear that? It's a tiny violin playing just for you!" when we complained).

Yeah, I hate that. This is my biggest pet peeve with the 180 day ADR's and 60 day FP+. They always want us to plan before they tell us what their hours will be and what events we'll have to plan around.
Head hurts. :headache: This is why I need spreadsheets to plan a Disney vacation. :rotfl:

Best. Shirt. Ever.
I should have known the DIS Dads would approve of the bacon. :rotfl2:

Oh, I'm sure she'll have a blast in there!
I think she will. She hasn't really watched the other shows, just Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but she's seen the other characters in commercials and such, so hopefully she'll be interested.

Looks fantastic for what was just a fall back option.
I know, I kinda want to keep this now. I'm such an ADR hoarder. :rotfl: Guess we'll see what we end up doing. :confused3

Sounds like you are getting things pretty settled with the cruise - bummer about that Palo brunch though. Definitely hope it works out that you can get one once on board. Though glad you are happy with how the diner reservation works out with Pirates night.
I keep checking back on the Palo brunch and no luck yet. I did read on the DIS cruise boards that they had tested doing Palo brunch on Nassau days instead of just sea days, but decided to get rid of that and it's not available for our cruise. I'm sure that veteran cruisers who'd already reserved it jumped to the other day instead, making it hard to get a time. Hoping it all works out. And, heck, we're on a Disney cruise - I think we could just eat hot dogs at the fast food place and be happy. ::yes::

BTW - do you know when you find out what meal time you get?
That is a really good question that I don't know the answer to and hadn't thought of. I know that I requested the first seating, but not sure it's confirmed until we check in at the ship? :confused: Any veteran Disney cruisers know? :listen:

For the fish extender when I saw those luggage tags I thought it might be neat if you could turn the Target bulleyes into Mickey ears. Took a quick crack at it:

mickey-target-tag-jpg.80837
Aw, that's so cute! Nice work! I don't want to go too crazy on FE gifts, though, so probably won't end up doing it, since I already have the other items. But I like it! :thumbsup2

Oh and speaking of making images - not to add more things to your list but you could make some star wars shirts if you don't find anything you like. I had made this one for Olivia a few trips ago:

030301_olivias-tshirt-1-jpg.80838
I forgot about that! I LOVED that shirt in your TR (as did Dug). How does one go about making one of these? Izzy would get such a kick out of it too.

And then last year I had made this one for myself:
04_mickey-emporer-shirt-jpg.80839
That is really cool too. I'll have to show Dug and see what he thinks.

We're getting SO close to being able to book FP+!!! :hyper: I really need to get organized so I'm prepared and ready to go! :laughing:
Same here! I really have nothing planned for FP+, other than stray thoughts in my head. :rotfl:

So happy to see that you scored an early port arrival time! :thumbsup2 Woohoo!!!
That is a huge weight off my shoulders. I know some people prefer to arrive later and walk right on, but with this being our first Disney Cruise and no idea when/if we'll do another, I want every moment on the ship that we can get. This should work great, I think.

Your fish extender gifts look great! (And I love Phil's idea about turning the bulleyes on the luggage tags into a Mickey - hidden or otherwise!) :thumbsup2
Thanks, so many great ideas here! :thumbsup2

Yum - that brownie looks delish! Darn Epcot and their multitude of tasty snacks... :rolleyes:
Yes, too many things to eat! I'm gonna need a doggie bag. :rotfl: And then we go on a cruise with unlimited food. :rotfl2:

I'm pretty sure I got the pencils at the Ink & Paint shop at AOA but I think I remember seeing them at the Emporium and MouseGear too! Stickers might be nice if you have any younger kids to get gifts for. You can buy big packs in the party favor section!
Okay, thank you, I will keep an eye out for them, as I think I want to add some small things from WDW to our gifts.

So exciting that your FP+ window is approaching!! But super frustrating that you still have to wait for more SWW info!
I know, it's like hurry up and wait! :hyper:

I totally get the Epcot evening troubles. No matter how long your trip is, it never seems like enough time to squeeze everything in! I really want to see all the movies in the WS. That's one of my goals on my solo trip (in 1-2 years...:laughing: but making a must do list already) - watch all the movies and catch as many performances as possible. And enjoy a few adult beverages along the way!!
So true - there is just so much to do that we keep taking trips and still can't fit everything in, between the new things and the things we want to do again. That's how our whole Disney thing started, back after our 2009 trip - realizing there was so much we still wanted to do. :rotfl:

I'm totally lost on all the DCL info - we took a cruise for our honeymoon (now I wish we had done a Disneymoon!) on Carnival. But DCL is a whole other world! It sounds like you got a great PAT! Can't wait to hear more about your cruise plans!
I know, I don't remember our Royal Caribbean cruise requiring much planning at all. Darn DIS! :rotfl2:

You could totally turn those luggage tags into something Mickey! Too bad those bullseyes aren't a little cheaper, they are too cute and perfect!
I know, aren't those Bullseye pups adorable? But, yeah, too much when you add up all the recipients. :sad1:

The last couple years I got one of those Mickey planners and LOVED them. This year I couldn't find one despite looking everytime I was at Target for months!:confused:
Oh no! Do you want one? I do have 20 in my closet and could probably spare one. :goodvibes

CUTE pics of Izzy as always!
Aw, thanks! :flower3:

I can't believe how quickly your trip is coming up! They really should release the SWW details before your FP+ comes, I mean come on Disney, people have to plan!
I know! And, on top of that, my understanding from the big SWW info thread is that they probably won't release FP+ for the SWW special shows until 30 days out. So, we'll have to make our normal FP+ selections, then change them later and they are Tier 1. :faint:

Outdoor Kitchen Must-Try Items - Part 1

Okay, so Dug and I went through the Disney Food Blog's awesome posts about all the different booths and made a nice spreadsheet to document what we want to try. Of course, all subject to change as reviews come in over the next couple months. I have borrowed some pictures from the DFB, just so you can get hungry (and thirsty) along with me. :goodvibes

First up is Botanas Botanico:

Dug was a "maybe" on the Seafood Creviche. I have zero interest in anything seafood, so I'm passing on that one. Dug is a "yes" on the White Corn Arepa and I am willing to share some of that:

We are both a solid "yes" on the Cachapa con Queso:

I mean, a pancake...and cheese. What's not to like? :confused3

We both agreed that the Coconut Tres Leches sounded good, in theory, but the picture just looks like a small piece of white cake with frosting and some coconut shavings. So, it's a "maybe", but not a priority.

Finally, the La Tizana (non-alcoholic version - did you see that price difference? :faint:) sounds decent. It's a "maybe, if we're thirsty" for both of us:

Up next is the Urban Farm Eats booth:

All we have here are some "maybe"s. With a name like Kale Salad, neither of us was too excited. However, it does look really tasty and the DFB was surprised how much they liked it:

Also a "maybe" is the Quinoa Vegetable "Naanwich":

Eh, I don't know, looks okay.

Dug is a slight "maybe" on the Ghost Pepper Dusted Tilapia. He is concerned that it will be too spicy for his tastes. I feel the same way about the Urban Mary. I've never had a Bloody Mary and was thinking I should try one, but I'm not sure if I can handle the heat. I guess we're wimps. :rotfl:

Next up is the Pineapple Promenade where we both said, "Yes, please!" upon seeing the menu:

First up is the Pineapple Dog:

This is supposed to be really good, but with a little kick to it. I think within our limits, though. :thumbsup2 I am concerned that Izzy is going to want it, though, as she loves hot dogs - might be an unpleasant surprise. Maybe I will have to find her a regular hot dog somewhere. :scratchin

Also, big time yes on the Dole Whip with Macadamia Nut Rum:

:hyper: Want it now! I am fairly certain that Izzy will want some Dole Whip too, so I put her as a "yes" on the standard non-alcoholic Dole Whip that they also have at that booth. ::yes::

Finally, I saw Danielle raving about this drink in her report, so it's a "yes" for me:

The Frozen Dessert Violet Lemonade. Looks refreshing and so pretty too! :Pinkbounc

Moving on to Fleur de Lys:

We are both a big "yes" on the Gnocchis Parisienne a la Provencal:

I have a big weakness for gnocchi and it looks quite tasty!

Dug was a big "yes" on the Confit de Canard:

I don't think I've ever had duck and also don't care to try it, so he can have that one.

I think we will need at least one of these to share between the three of us:

Mmmmm, Macaron Guimauve a la Fraise! (Strawberry Macaroon) I think Izzy might enjoy this.

The DFB sold me on trying the Ice Pop:

I am thinking I should try this while Izzy's sleeping, though. Seems like something she'd want to share and it's alcoholic. :eek: Either that or sneak off and try it while Dug watches her. Though he said he'd like a taste.

We also both put the Kir Imperial as a "maybe". There was a Kir at Food & Wine way back when that we loved, so we'd probably enjoy this one too.

Next is Taste of Marrakesh:

Nothing here really much appealed to us, except for the Pistachio Baklava:

That one is a "yes" for us both.

Next booth is Hanami:

We will probably need at least one order of Frushi to share amongst the three of us:

This is the only kind of "sushi" I'd consider eating. :thumbsup2 Izzy will probably enjoy it.

Dug also wants the "real" sushi - the Salmon Sushi:

I have zero interest in that one.

We both would like to try the Teriyaki Curry Bun:

Looks tasty. We also both want to try the Strawberry Nigori:

Um, who wouldn't want to try something that pretty? :rotfl:

Continued in next post...

Outdoor Kitchen Must-Try Items - Part 2

Continued from last post...

I should mention that, even if we both said "yes" on something, we plan to split just one. We are big on sharing. There are only a couple things where we'd consider getting more than one and those are ones that Izzy might share.

Okay, so this next one has a lot that we want. It's called The Smokehouse:

First up is the Pulled Pig Slider:

Sounds great and I'm pretty sure this is what Alicia (amazingact21) highly recommended in her TR. Yum!

Also a "yes" for both of us is the Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash:

I admit that the "burnt" part turns me off, but Dug insists he's had something like this before and it's good, so I'm willing to give it a go.

Another dual "yes" is the Smoked Debreziner Sausage:

Just occurred to me that Izzy might like this too. She actually really likes Kielbasa and similar items.

This one seems so odd that we can't commit, so we are both a "maybe" out of curiosity. It's the Piggylicious Bacon Cupcake:

Sounds so strange, but the DFB said something about the cupcake being like a pancake and it being like a breakfast item. That sounds decent. They said to pull off the pretzels for a snack, though, as they were weird on it.

Finally, Dug is a big "yes" on this Beer Flight:

I'm not a beer drinker, so that one's all his. :drinking1

Next booth is Italy's Primavera Kitchen:

We both are drooling over the Fior di Latte, Prosciutto e Pane di Casa:

Um, a roll of prosciutto and mozzarella? Sign me up! :hyper:

We both put the Cheese Manicotti as a "maybe". It does look good, but doesn't seem terribly special.

A "maybe" for all three of us to share is the Limoncello Panna Cotta:

Just not totally sold on it, but could be good.

I will also be enjoying a Peach Bellini, as that is a big weakness for me. :thumbsup2

Next is the Lotus House:

A couple dual "maybe"s are the Kung Pao Chicken Bun and the Vegetable Spring Rolls:

I do like Spring Rolls and these are supposed to be quite good. So, we'll see.

We both would like to try the Oolong Peach Bubble Tea:

Izzy might be interested in a sip too.

Moving on to Mexico, we find Jardin de Fiestas:

There are a couple items that Dug is a "yes" on and I am willing to share, but not expecting anything mind-boggling from them. One is the Taco al Pastor:

The other is the Vegetable Quesadilla:

Normally it's folded, just a picture of the inside there. Izzy might try this too, maybe. Never know with a 2-year-old. :confused3

I do want that Flan de Queso con Chocolate Abuelita, though:

Sign me up for all the chocolate! Izzy would probably share this too. And Dug wants a bite.

I also would like the Blueberry Pomegranate Margarita:

Sounds refreshing! While I am sipping that, Dug will be working on the Tequila Liquor Flight:

Finally, we arrive at Florida Fresh:

We both said "yes" to the Blueberry and Lemon Curd Tart:

Izzy might enjoy this too. I am not a big fan of lemon, but all those blueberries inside look delicious!

Dug is a "maybe" on the Shrimp and Stone-Ground Grits. He said that it sounds good, but the picture seems unappetizing:

I'm not interested in that at all, nor do I care to try the beer flight that Dug also put as a "maybe":

And that's the booths!

However, there are a couple bonus things. One is that the American Adventure Pavillion has these two drinks listed that Dug says are both a BIG "yes":

• Chocolate Stout latte featuring Monin chocolate, caramel and hazelnut with milk and espresso
  • Iced Bailey’s latte featuring Bailey’s Irish Cream liqueur, with milk and espresso over ice
In addition, they have Intermissions Cafe, I think in the Festival Center, with just a variety of snacks and drinks. Doesn't seem like anything that special. But, if Izzy gets hungry, this fruit and cheese plate is good to keep in mind:

And that, my friends, is our gigantic Food and Wine, um...I mean...Flower and Garden list. :lmao: I know how us DIS-ers often enjoy planning our trips around food, so hope you've enjoyed. :thumbsup2

I forgot about that! I LOVED that shirt in your TR (as did Dug). How does one go about making one of these? Izzy would get such a kick out of it too.

I sent you the images via Facebook - you will need to print them out on iron-on transfer paper and then, well, iron them onto a shirt of your choice (just be sure you use the right iron on transfer paper - as it differs if you are using a light or dark colored shirt)

First off, I didn't realize how many booths they now had for the Flower & Garden Festival ... it basically is Food & Wine at this point just with topiaries and, I guess, no food demonstration things

Dug is a slight "maybe" on the Ghost Pepper Dusted Tilapia. He is concerned that it will be too spicy for his tastes. I feel the same way about the Urban Mary. I've never had a Bloody Mary and was thinking I should try one, but I'm not sure if I can handle the heat. I guess we're wimps. :rotfl:

Well, Ghost Pepper anything certainly can be spicy - but hard to tell how much would be involved. Probably makes sense to wait for reviews I am sure people will comment on the spice level. The Urban Mary sounds pretty good - I love pickeled string beans and they are great in bloody marys :thumbsup2

Ok - that just looks and sounds really good!

I don't think I've ever had duck and also don't care to try it, so he can have that one.

I am a big fan of duck and that looks pretty good. If you like dark meat from chickens or turkeys you will probably like duck (it is basically all dark meat)

I saw these in the FB post from DFB and it looked so cool! Judi was totally interested in them.

We both would like to try the Teriyaki Curry Bun:

At a past F&WF I really liked the steamed bun from the China booth and it was one of my favorite things so I would give that a shot - it sounds really good!

Also a "yes" for both of us is the Beef Brisket Burnt Ends Hash:

Ooh, love burnt ends (if you haven't had them, it the ends of the brisket that they throw back in the smoker until really charred. The hash looks good - though hope there is enough of that gravy as the potatoes and meat will need it

Finally, Dug is a big "yes" on this Beer Flight:

Nice to see some different beers being offered - those look good. The other flight looks like more standard stuff - though the Cigar City Jai Alai is one of my favorite IPAs

Looks like a lot of great stuff and you are developing quite a plan of attack that should leave you satisfied and full! :thumbsup2

:rotfl: I just posted about Flower and Garden food selections, too! Wise minds think alike, eh?! ;) I literally pushed "post" about 5 minutes ago on my PTR and you already have me pulling out my list and making updates based on your post! :laughing: I just wish we were leaving tomorrow, don't you?! :hyper:

I saw that brownie too, yum. Why must Epcot have all the good snacks. So many to try and so little time:sad2:. The Star Wars weekend stuff is stressing me out too. Why must they wait so long to announce everything when they expect ADRs and FP+s so early:confused3

We both are drooling over the Fior di Latte, Prosciutto e Pane di Casa:

We both said "yes" to the Blueberry and Lemon Curd Tart:

These both look so good, I think those are the standouts for sure. Of course some of the drinks look really good too. If the weather is hot you might want to consider the watermelon salad from Florida booth. I remember that being really refreshing on a hot day last May. I took off the pickled onion, but the rest was fantastic. I even tried to recreate it a few times last summer.:sunny: It is so funny, but true that you have to think about what Izzy may want to eat, since some of those things can be to spicy for her.

I have zero interest in anything seafood, so I'm passing on that one.
I'm with you on that. About the only seafood I'll eat is breaded and fried.

I mean, a pancake...and cheese. What's not to like? :confused3
:idea: How have I never tried that????

Finally, the La Tizana (non-alcoholic version - did you see that price difference? :faint:)
Holy cow! What kind of alcohol do they put in that?

Next up is the Pineapple Promenade where we both said, "Yes, please!" upon seeing the menu:
I'll take one of everything, please!

Also, big time yes on the Dole Whip with Macadamia Nut Rum:
::yes::

I am thinking I should try this while Izzy's sleeping, though. Seems like something she'd want to share and it's alcoholic. :eek: Either that or sneak off and try it while Dug watches her. Though he said he'd like a taste.
Yeah... they do have quite a few drinks/treats that contain alcohol that I'm sure look like a nice treat to the kids.

This is the only kind of "sushi" I'd consider eating. :thumbsup2 Izzy will probably enjoy it.
Wow... that's a new one to me. And yeah, I'm with you on it being the only sushi I'd eat.

But yes, I've tried the real thing. And no, I'll never try it again.

Okay, so this next one has a lot that we want. It's called The Smokehouse:
Ok, if they put this booth next to the pineapple booth, I'd be set. But I'd probably never make it to another booth and they'd need a forklift to roll me out at the end of the day.

In addition, they have Intermissions Cafe, I think in the Festival Center, with just a variety of snacks and drinks. Doesn't seem like anything that special. But, if Izzy gets hungry, this fruit and cheese plate is good to keep in mind
Oh, I'm sure she'd love that. I know our kids would!

And that, my friends, is our gigantic Food and Wine, um...I mean...Flower and Garden list. :lmao: I know how us DIS-ers often enjoy planning our trips around food, so hope you've enjoyed. :thumbsup2
I did enjoy the run down. It makes me want to go sometime to try some of the nice extras they have there at the booths. And it also makes me hungry. Very, very hungry.

Should not have read this update while I am waiting in Bob to get home for dinner...now I am starving!

Looks so yummy and some of the drinks are so pretty!

Burnt ends are kind of a St. Louis thing(maybe Midwest?) I have been eating them my whole life and LOVE them! Try them! They are kinda different but worth a try for sure!

I really want one of those pineapple digs right now!:rotfl2:

Yum, everything looks so amazing! Great choices. One word of warning regarding ghost pepper--- my husband loooooooves super spicy food (we lived in Colorado chili country for years), but whenever he has something with any ghost pepper in it (even if it's a little bit in the background) he seems to get really sick! Like, can't-get-out-of-bed-with-horrible-stomach-pain sick. It's totally weird, but he has no food allergies or anything... Its just wreaks havoc. I think maybe humans aren't supposed eat things that are that hot! :crazy2:

Such a bummer about Palo. I definitely prefer the brunch to the dinner (I have dreams about the chicken Parmesan. It is so dang good!!!). Hopefully something will open up, though. In my experience people get on the ship and start gorging at Cabanas and suddenly aren't hungry for Palo. Of course, some people (not naming names) will just keep their reservation and have breakfast #2 or #3... :ssst:

That would be me.

Now that I am envisioning my solo evening at EPCOT I’ll play along with you and the outdoor kitchens!
Botanas Botanico – the cachapa con queso looks good and the La Tizana looks really fun too! Nice choices! Andrew would love the ceviche
Urban Farm Eats – I really dislike any salad LOL so that doesn’t look very appealing (though I’d pick off all the goat cheese, yum). The “Naanwich” sounds interesting.
However the Pineapple Promenade sounds super fun! Esp the dole whip with rum YUM! I bet Aria would love that violet lemonade, and it is SO pretty!
Fleur de Lys – YES the gnocchis and macaron will be must haves! Those gnocchis sound SO good. It looks like the must have is that ice pop although the frozen slush sounds fun too. Agreed the ice pop will be hard to explain to Aria as to why she doesn’t get one LOL.
Taste of Marrakesh – the chicken kebab sounds pretty good but I could probably pass this one up too.
Hanami – is this in Japan? The frushi sounds really fun and something I’d like to share with Aria. Maybe I’d try the curry bun without her.
Aria would enjoy the smokehouse, but I think that is a big huge no for me.
I would try the prosciutto on the Fior di Latte in Italy though, that does look really good. That limoncello panna cotta sounds refreshing too. I LOVE peach bellinis too!!
At the lotus house, what is in the kung pao chicken bun? I hate when they don’t offer a description! The vegetable spring rolls sound good and the bubble tea looks fun too.
In Mexico, I almost want to try the Tacos al Pastor despite it being pork – it just sounds and looks SO good! Aria would enjoy that too. Chocolate flan looks good too! Blueberry pomegranate margarita looks good too lol! Though I might still have to pop inside for my favorite margarita ;)
At Florida Fresh the tart does look great. Dug is having quite a few beer flights – lucky! LOL! I need to look into Wine Flights aside from Italy.
I hadn’t seen that fruit and cheese plate at the festival center – Aria would enjoy that too.
Have you seen any photos of the play area? I saw there *is* one but didn’t see any pics! I’m excited to take Aria there. If only she wasn’t 3 yet I’d take her in with me that EPCOT night I want to snack around the world!
I am wondering if there will be any special events like at F&W? Or special packages so we don’t have to wait in CRAZY LONG lines! Hmmm

Keeps Getting Better

Oh my gosh, you guys! I don't think I could have possibly picked a better week to do a Disney cruise with weekends before and after at WDW!

Weekend 1: Last weekend of Flower & Garden AND first weekend of Star Wars Weekends.

Weekend 2: Second weekend of Star Wars Weekends AND 24-Hour Magic Kingdom Day!!!! :cool1:

I am just SOOOOOO excited!!!! :jumping1:

Weekend 2: Second weekend of Star Wars Weekends AND 24-Hour Magic Kingdom Day!!!! :cool1:

Well, if you don't manage some solo time in MK now, you just aren't trying! :rolleyes1:rotfl2:

Remember, you can sleep when you get back home! :thumbsup2

:faint: Need this in my life! I should try and find a recipe similar to this, since we have no future plans for WDW.

Is she holding rubber chickens?! :rotfl2: She's so cute!

Well, this may not work for you but it works for me so thank you!

What is this? Very cool. You always find the best kids stuff!

I guess others can take things from your cart, as I tried to get it again and ALL times were GONE!

No way! Ugh that really sucks. I had no idea they weren't secure in your cart. Not that it probably makes a difference now, but did you call DCL to see what happened? However, Palo dinner is fabulous!

Ghost Pepper Dusted Tilapia

This sounds really good!

I've never had a Bloody Mary and was thinking I should try one, but I'm not sure if I can handle the heat.

Or just go to AK and try one :rolleyes1 Actually, this one's cheaper than the one at AK. Hmm...

This is a massive yes!

Another big yes from me! Not that my vote counts but I like to play along :rotfl2:

I am thinking I should try this while Izzy's sleeping, though. Seems like something she'd want to share and it's alcoholic

Very true.

t the cupcake being like a pancake and it being like a breakfast item

That's a very good description and that sounds way more tasty than saying a cupcake with bacon.

Keeps Getting Better

Oh my gosh, you guys! I don't think I could have possibly picked a better week to do a Disney cruise with weekends before and after at WDW!

Weekend 1: Last weekend of Flower & Garden AND first weekend of Star Wars Weekends.

You seriously picked the best weekend to go! Awesome! :cool1:party:

Keeps Getting Better

Very cool!! I just read about that and then the frozen summer fun coming back, too. What are your plans with the 24 hour day and Izzy?

Your plans for the food booths look great - so many tasty things! The fun, festive beverages and the desserts look especially tasty. :thumbsup2

Hooray for being there on the 24-hour day! :banana: I will arrive in Orlando a mere six hours after Magic Kingdom closes at 6am - I thought that might be a possibility if they did another 24-hour day on the same weekend as last year. I'm okay with it as we'll be in Orlando for two weeks, but I must admit it would be fun! ::yes::

Good luck on your Fastpass+ picks! I'm a bit nervous about that myself as I've never had to deal with Fastpass+. I'm sure I'll be just fine, but it does add an extra layer of stress to the whole deal. :laughing:

Ok, at this point I should just plan all my vacations around when you go given the flight prices you have been getting and now all the stuff happening at Disney when you go! That is great though and a 24 hour day is something I definitely want to experience at one point. I wonder if you can make an ADR for Izzy at the baby care center so she can sleep and you go get some solo time :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter