• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is Mickey a Captain or a Jedi? Both! - May '15 Land & Sea ~ Updated 6/14: Trip Report Started!

Sorry for my long absence, all. :o Man, I barely remember how to work the DISboards anymore. :rotfl: So, let's get to some of these pre-trip responses. :thumbsup2

Oh my gosh, you're ME! I always have strange dreams before big events and they never make any sense. :confused: Your second dream really cracked me up. :rotfl:
Haha, it made me realize I haven't been dreaming much lately (or at least not remembering them). Guess this was a big event. I remember having lots of dreams when I was pregnant with Izzy, but not so many since. In general, my dreams seldom make sense in retrospect. :confused: Glad I could amuse you. :goodvibes

How fabulous that Dug booked a photo shoot at the Beach Club! That will be wonderful! :cloud9:
It was awesome that he knew what to do and when to do it. Great gift idea! (Though that day ended up being a MESS overall - and the pics should be...interesting. :rolleyes1 I need to look at them all still).

I LOVE the fish extender! :thumbsup2
Thanks! It worked out pretty well! And it was a nice way to spot our room too. ::yes::

If Izzy protests about leaving, just tell her that you're going to meet Minnie Mouse. :D
Luckily, she got on board with the plan. And she finally acknowledged that we are home tonight by taking off her Magic Band (3 days post-trip!) :lmao:

AHHHHHHHHHHHH I cannot believe how close we are!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: I LOVE the custom Fish Extender - it's fabulous!!!
Ahhhh, I can't believe we're both home now. :sad2: Thanks on the Fish Extender! :goodvibes

And I'm :rotfl2: about your dream that your plane took the freeway to Florida :laughing:
It wasn't too bad until I started seeing overpasses ahead. :eek: Luckily, the dream ended before we got to them.

:rotfl: That would create quite the traffic jam.
Indeed, it would. Especially when the plane got to the aforementioned overpasses. :scared1:

Oh she was there. She was just taking advantage of those FP+ that you forgot about. :thumbsup2
Haha, she'd love Test Track (if only she could grow another 4 inches). :car:

Good job Dug! I think that scored you some points. :thumbsup2
He did! :thumbsup2

Hmmm... maybe that's why she wasn't in the dream? :confused3 :rotfl:
That could be. :scratchin

So exciting that you leave this week! Can't wait to hear how it all plays out!
Can't wait to share it, once I get myself together.

I think some CM would take pity on her and feed her lots of yummy treats until you came to claim her!
That is probably true. She'd be a happy camper. During her good moments, we did have strangers offer to take her off our hands. :rotfl:

How exciting! What a great Mother's Day present! Those will be great pictures.
I need to look at those pics. :idea: The ones I saw seemed to indicate the photographer did a good job of making us look like we were happy to be there. :rolleyes1

Love the Dream. :cloud9:

Very cute! And I think it will be great to hang up when you get home!
Good reminder - I need to figure out what to do with it now. Izzy's going to expect presents to appear in it, though. :rotfl2:

Yay, yay, yay! So very exciting! And I always try to get to bed at a reasonable hour...but somehow always get lost on these boards. :rolleyes1
Yeah, the DIS definitely makes my bedtime goals harder to achieve. :blush:

How exciting, Three More Sleeps!!! So cool! How do you go about setting up a Photo Shoot ...and is it only available at the Beach Club? Sounds like a wonderful idea. Kudos for Dug and Izzy on the awesome Mother's Day gift :)
I know I popped on and answered this before. I'll just add that all the reviews I'd seen from other posters indicated that the photographers went well beyond the allotted 30 minutes and did a great job - and I'll vouch for that on BOTH shoots we did (Dec. 2013 and this one). Both took plenty of time and really wanted to get us good shots in good locations. :thumbsup2

Yay for just a few days left! We have four sleeps left and I can't wait! There is SO much to get done before we go but I'm sure that we'll find a way to get it all done! I bet that Izzy will be excited and happy to be there as soon as you guys get to MCO and she sees all of the Disney stuff! :)
I know that feeling about having so much to get done in a short time! And now it's all over. :sad1: Hope you had a great time on your trip. Izzy did get excited once travel day arrived. :thumbsup2

I have some friends there now who say it is HOT! It has been in the low-mid 90s in Pennsylvania this week too! I think Mother Nature is just helping me practice for Disney! :crazy2:
Hope you stayed cool - it was a really HOT trip. :faint:

Yay for Dug and setting up the Photo Shoot! That's such a cool thing to do! I've seen a few other trip reports mention them and I think it is something that we'll have to look into down the road. It seems like a perfect way to spend some time and get great photos!
I think it's one of the best deals on anything through Disney. $150, you get all the rights, digital copies of all photos, and it seems they often give you much more than 30 minutes.

Not sure how much I'll be around before you/we leave so I just want to say have a safe and amazing trip!!!
Thanks! It was!

:jumping1: You are ALMOST there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :jumping1:
Funny how quick this becomes past tense. :sad2:

You may not be spending much time on the Dis prior to leaving so just wanted to make sure I said HAVE A GREAT TRIP!!!!!!!!! See ya real soon!!!!!! (literally!) :rotfl2:
It was awesome seeing you! :goodvibes

Have fun!!! I'm sure we will pass you several times in the parks ....I'm sure my DS will spot you :sail:
Bummer that we missed each other. Hope you had a great trip! :goodvibes

You're going to have a fabulous trip!!!
Thanks!

May the Force be with you :rotfl:
And also with you.

Love it!

Love the fish extender it looks awesome! DH has promised me that one year we will do a Disney Cruise, though I'm sure it at least a few years away still.

Good job Dug on the photo shoot!
Loved the Disney Cruise - probably the best part of our trip! :thumbsup2

Photo shoot ended up being pretty crazy, but I think it was worthwhile.

Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to read all about it.
Thanks, we had a good time!

HAVE A FABULOUS AND WONDERFUL TIME! I can't wait to read your trip report! :goodvibes

I can't wait to see ya real soon (AND IN PERSON). ;) :thumbsup2

Bon Voyage!
It was so great to meet you and Anika! Hope your trip is wonderful! :goodvibes

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear about all the fun when you get back!
Thanks, I'm excited to start getting my pictures together and making some notes so I can share!

Yeppers, sure will!!!!!!! :rotfl:

Have a wonderful few days and I'll see ya Sunday!!! :thumbsup2 :goodvibes
Was so great to hang out with you in the MK! :goodvibes

I hope you have a great time!

And hopefully Izzy is ok with the fact that it is "later" now. :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:
Thankfully, she was okay with getting on a plane that day! :thumbsup2

Hope you're having a great start to your trip! And leaving this 50 degree weather far behind!
Yep, we cranked it up to 90 or so for a couple weeks. :faint:

I hope you have a great time :chewy:
Thanks! :goodvibes

Hopped over after reading your "I Like Warm Hugs" trip report. You are a master planner! Hope you're having a blast and am excited to read about the trip!
Aw, thanks! And :welcome: You know, the thing is, when traveling with a toddler (um, and a DH :rolleyes1), you can plan all you want, but things are going to get off track. As you'll see...

Poop I didn't get to say goodbye, but glad you were able to pop in! Hopefully the rest of the trip goes smoothly and Izzy is able to nap for you guys a little easier! Have TONS of fun! :wizard: and i'll be keeping an eye out on FB for ya!
Thanks! She did get a few naps. Very few. I think we are all still recovering from sleep-deprivation here. ::yes::

OH no! I'm sorry that Izzy hasn't napped. Having a DD the same age, I can just imagine! :( Hopefully she'll get used to your new schedule soon!
Poor kid was so sleep-deprived on this trip. :sad2: She missed most of her naps and had short nights (up late and up early). No wonder she had some moodiness. But at least she slept on the flight home. :thumbsup2

No naps! :scared:

Hopefully she'll relent... definitely once you get on the ship with its slowwww rockkking moootttionnnn. ::yes::
Yeah, not a lot of napping there either. :sad2: But more sleep than at WDW.

Oh, no. :( I'm so sorry things aren't going as planned.
If I knew then what I knew now, I think I'd have planned a lot of things differently. It was a pretty crazy trip.

Sorry Izzy isn't exactly being cooperative. Unfortunately, it happens. I'm glad you're at least managing to make the best of it and roll with the punches.
That's the key - making the best of it and rolling with the punches. Trying to not get wrapped up in the disappointment of things not going right and just enjoying the magic moments that do come your way. pixiedust:

I'm sorry to hear that things haven't been going to plan! I hope things turn around for you!

Your cruise starts today!!! I hope the drive down was good and you all have a great time! :goodvibes
The cruise was awesome and I'd love to go on another. :thumbsup2

That is still a contender for TR title. ::yes::

Oh geez, hopefully the cruise will be much better :goodvibes
It was great!

I hope the peanut butter brownie is everything I imagined it would be!

That's awesome that the line for Soarin was so short. Even at night that's impressive.
The peanut butter brownie was pretty good - and especially because I could relax and enjoy it without worrying about anyone else. :cloud9:

Walk-on Soarin' was awesome! :thumbsup2

SO glad to hear the cruise went great! And WOW! I've never seen no line for Soarin'! (Speaking of that -did you hear about the new ride we are getting at MoA?)

Can't wait to read this trip report!
I had no idea about the MoA ride, but I looked it up and WOW! :cool1: Sounds cool!

I hope that you are enjoying your last few hours and can't wait to read about your trip! We've been home for a few days now and I'm already trying to figure out dates for this fall! I am considering renting DVC points so I look forward to hearing how that went for you!
The point rental went great and it was the same person we rented from for Aulani, so no issues. We loved the Boardwalk Studio. We had a really bad experience for our one night at the Beach Club, though. I think it was just a bunch of weird flukes, but we both wished we'd never left Boardwalk.

Plus SWW and did you ever make it to the Poly? :listen:
We never made it to the Poly. :sad:

We just got home a few hours ago...I think you were leaving today also...hope it was a good trip...we looked for you Monday at Stormalong Bay but missed you.
Yeah, that's because we didn't make it there. :rolleyes1 :sad: That day was not ideal. Hope you guys had fun, though! :goodvibes

Silly me thinking we might spy you at SWW or 24hour event....I have never seen that many people at HS or MK( in middle of night), by the time the lines started dwindling at the MK they were doing early closures of many rides.
I know, it was crazy! DHS seemed mobbed at all times and MK was pretty busy for as late as I was there (about 1-3am). :crowded:

Oh well...all in all a good trip did as much as possible at SWW and am only bummed out we missed an autograph session with Warwick Davis, we were standby 5&6 but he didn't have time for any. My DS10 was disappointed but wants to try again next year.
Oh no, so close on Warwick Davis! Dug decided against going for autographs and it sounds like that was probably a good decision. Good luck next year!

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!!
Thanks, can't wait to share more when I can!

Hope despite the issues you had a great trip. They are starting to become so opinionated at this age.
We did have a good trip. Not the best, maybe, but I'm sure I'll enjoy reliving it in the TR. And YES - so opinionated! :faint: This will come up many a time on this trip. ::yes::

Headed your way this weekend. Thinking about going to either the Como Zoo or Minnesota Zoo. Any preference?
It's been a long time since I've done the Como Zoo, but I know a lot of people love it. Smaller and less crazy than the MN Zoo. We've done the MN Zoo a lot, as we've had passes most of Izzy's life. It's great, but big and can get pretty crowded (and is not free like Como). I don't think you would go wrong either way, though. Just probably plan a lot more time for the MN Zoo vs. Como.

Loved reading this PTR (and all your other reports!) and am so looking forward to the TR! Sorry to hear Izzy was so tired and cranky but I'm sure you had a great time regardless!
:welcome: and thank you! We did have a great time, but she was much more challenging than I'd anticipated. Can't wait to share more when I get to the TR!

We never made it to the Poly. :sad:

We never made it inside (because we didn't want to wait for 45 minutes) but we did have a few drinks on the patio area. It was pretty disorganized and we didn't really like our drinks. :sad1:

I think we will still try to get in on a future trip just because the inside seems super fun! But it may just not be for us! Hopefully you can try it out on a future trip! We also may have just hit them at a bad time. :confused3

There was really awesome live music outside though! The man was very talented and it was the best part of the whole experience! :thumbsup2

We never made it inside (because we didn't want to wait for 45 minutes) but we did have a few drinks on the patio area. It was pretty disorganized and we didn't really like our drinks. :sad1:

I think we will still try to get in on a future trip just because the inside seems super fun! But it may just not be for us! Hopefully you can try it out on a future trip! We also may have just hit them at a bad time. :confused3

There was really awesome live music outside though! The man was very talented and it was the best part of the whole experience! :thumbsup2
Thanks for sharing your experience! I don't feel as bad about missing it now. Especially if we are able to do Disneyland and Trader Sam's there in November. Glad you enjoyed the music outside, though.

Return of the Jedi (We’re Home)

Hi, everyone! :wave: I feel like I’ve been gone forever! I’m sure I’m SO far behind on all the reports I’m following. :faint: I’ll catch up, though, slowly but surely. I’ve been lurking a bit when I have a few minutes, but no time to sit down and post a real reply. :surfweb:

We got home on Tuesday, exhausted, but no time to rest (at least for me). It’s been VERY crazy at work between month-end and a giant change that happened while on the trip :eek: (I’ll get to that on our first full day in the TR :rolleyes1). Realistically, I won’t be starting the TR for a while, as I will be working long hours (likely even some time over this weekend) for the next several days. Plus, we have no food in the house, so I need to go shopping. And we have a ton of laundry to do :laundy: and some things still need to be unpacked. And then there’s family that wants to visit with us. And sleep to try to catch up on. Among other things. It’s been crazy. :crazy2: Not to mention that I need to go through our pictures and make notes ASAP - I only have notes for about 1.5 days of the cruise and nothing else on the whole trip - just never had time or energy to devote to it, but I don't trust my memory for a long time with 13 days worth of Disney stories. I'm sure I've already forgotten a lot of details and things I'd like to share. I'll do the best I can to re-construct it, though.

The trip itself was good. I don’t want to say it was AMAZING or THE BEST, but we had a good time. :thumbsup2 This was a very challenging trip, in several ways. The cruise was probably the best part and I kind-of wish we’d just done a longer cruise and skipped WDW. But not really – we did experience a lot of great things at WDW too. It was just very challenging and draining. It will probably be a long time before we go back in the summer/hot season. :sunny:

We did book another cruise to take advantage of the discount, but not sure if we’ll actually take it (Dec. 5, 2016, 4-night Dream, if you’re wondering – and it was less than we paid for this one :teacher:). If we do, I have visions of staying at AKL for a couple nights before or after, just to see the animals, maybe swim, and eat at all the restaurants there. Then POFQ the other weekend to take the boat to Downtown Disney and also see YeeHaw Bob’s show. Plus, do the Christmas Party one of those weekends (since we likely wouldn't get park tickets/APs). I like the sound of that trip. :cloud9: Anyway, I’m getting off-track…

I know I had a post in this PTR about my experiences taking a toddler at various ages (14 months, 21 months, 23 months, 32 months). In my case, I’d rank them with 23 months as my favorite, 14 months next, then 21 months, then 32 months). Your mileage may vary. I feel like 23 months was a sweet spot of being independent, but not TOO much, enjoying the stuff and being excited about things, but not being overly opinionated or disagreeable yet. Yes, at 32 months she can verbalize her feelings about things more and that can be fun to see/hear, but that also means your plans are at risk if she doesn’t agree with them. :headache: (Speaking of verbalizing, though – she told daycare today that the Teacups were her favorite and Pirates was scary). Also, having a younger kid in diapers is way less work than having a newly potty-trained kid not in diapers that could foil your plans at any moment by screaming, “I want POTTY!!!” repeatedly, whether she means it or not. :o

I haven’t picked a name for the Trip Report yet, but here are some ideas I had:

The Potties of Disney – Land & Sea

“I’m NOT a Princess, I’m Izzy!” (this might be my favorite so far)

“I’m Going to Go on a Roller Coaster Now”

I Walked Over 20k Steps/Day While Carrying a 30-Pound Squirmy Weight (okay, not really a contender, I just wanted to say that)

Bubbles!!!

“I Want Up! Just You, Mommy, Just You!”

“It’s ALL Mine!” – Izzy’s Disney Transportation Empire (my second favorite, I think)

Birdie says “Tweet, Tweet, Tweet!”

Chip & Dale & Izzy

Don’t Cry Over Spilled Milk

Beware the Beach Club

Character Meets & DIS-Meets

“She’s Gonna Like My Shirt!”

I’m sure I have plenty more, but that’s enough for tonight. I got all distracted here and started watching all of the videos I took on the trip for ideas. There are a ton of videos – wow (like 200 videos – really! :faint:)! Some really cute things! :lovestruc And after watching all these character meets, I have to say that Dale is consistently a standout – full of fun and tickles and not rushing off or just posing for photos. Not sure if that’s just a coincidence, but great meets with him. :thumbsup2

This should be quite the Trip Report. ::yes::

Hi, everyone! :wave: I feel like I’ve been gone forever! I’m sure I’m SO far behind on all the reports I’m following. :faint: I’ll catch up, though, slowly but surely. I’ve been lurking a bit when I have a few minutes, but no time to sit down and post a real reply. :surfweb:

It is so, so difficult to get back into the swing of things in life, but the DIS sometimes seems harder if that's possible!

Plus, we have no food in the house, so I need to go shopping. And we have a ton of laundry to do :laundy: and some things still need to be unpacked. And then there’s family that wants to visit with us. And sleep to try to catch up on. Among other things.

So many 'ands' but yep, sounds like you just returned from a big trip.

I only have notes for about 1.5 days of the cruise and nothing else on the whole trip - just never had time or energy to devote to it, but I don't trust my memory for a long time with 13 days worth of Disney stories. I'm sure I've already forgotten a lot of details and things I'd like to share. I'll do the best I can to re-construct it, though.

If you get tired of writing, use your voice memo on your iPhone! Especially if you get moments randomly throughout the day and you don't have your notepad handy :thumbsup2

The trip itself was good. I don’t want to say it was AMAZING or THE BEST, but we had a good time. :thumbsup2 This was a very challenging trip, in several ways. The cruise was probably the best part and I kind-of wish we’d just done a longer cruise and skipped WDW. But not really – we did experience a lot of great things at WDW too. It was just very challenging and draining. It will probably be a long time before we go back in the summer/hot season. :sunny:

Aw man that's kind of a bummer. Do you think it was from all of the SW events?

In my case, I’d rank them with 23 months as my favorite, 14 months next, then 21 months, then 32 months). Y

Ugh, don't scare me. :scared:

Also, having a younger kid in diapers is way less work than having a newly potty-trained kid not in diapers that could foil your plans at any moment by screaming, “I want POTTY!!!” repeatedly, whether she means it or not. :o

I'll be anxiously awaiting your stories with the potties, since we'll be starting our road trip in three weeks popcorn::

I’m sure I have plenty more, but that’s enough for tonight. I got all distracted here and started watching all of the videos I took on the trip for ideas. There are a ton of videos – wow (like 200 videos – really! :faint:)!

Holy moly!!! That will be fun to watch though! And oh my goodness, tons of options for your TR title. I want to hear the story behind "I'm not a princess!" :rotfl::lmao:

Welcome back. I often say one needs a vacation after a trip to Disney - but seems like you could really use some extra hours in your days now. Best of luck with everything. :hug:

Sorry there were more less magical moments this trip - definitely hard to prepare for how toddlers will be at any given time. Definitely teaches you about being flexible and adapting (at least our most recent trips did for us)

Your plans for the next cruise sound great! I like the idea of getting in some Disney and doing a party, etc. without having to go to regular park days.

That is great you got all those videos! Will be fun to look back on over time.:thumbsup2

Also just really glad that despite everything you still feel it was a good trip. Oh, hope everything worked out with the fish extender!

Last edited:

Welcome back! Loving those TR title ideas! Awwww, Birdie! So happy I got to meet you all, including Birdie! :goodvibes I had such a great time and Izzy - though this age might have been a bit of a challenge to park tour - is absolutely adorable, so sweet, and such a smartie! I LOVED meeting her!!! Cannot wait to read your TR! :thumbsup2

I totally understand where you are coming from with your trip. I'm sorry it was difficult but it sounds like the cruise was good. I can't wait to hear all about it.

We did go to the Como Zoo today. I would highly recommend it. It was the perfect size for his age. Took us about 2 1/2 hours to see everything. Not a ton of animals but we got to see them all really close & not a lot of walking, which was nice. They've got some construction going on that looks like some really nice improvements. And the old carousel was really fun too.

Welcome back!

I'm sorry that some of the parts of this trip were less than magical. The combination of the age (I've heard of "three-nagers" instead of teenagers, same attitude :rolleyes:) and potty training makes enjoying the parks harder. Colin was newly potty trained during our trip and that made it hard when we had to stop every 1-1.5 hours.

Excited to read about all of your SWW, cruise, and character meet fun! I like "I'm not a Princess, I'm Izzy!" for the record!

Welcome back! Sounds like you had quite the eventful trip.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the cruise and booked another one. They are quite addicting in my opinion!

23 months has been my favorite vacation age so far, as well.

I can't wait to hear all about the trip!

It’s been VERY crazy at work between month-end and a giant change that happened while on the trip :eek: (I’ll get to that on our first full day in the TR :rolleyes1).
Uh oh... dealing with work on vacation? Always something to look forward to. :faint:

The trip itself was good. I don’t want to say it was AMAZING or THE BEST, but we had a good time.
Good is always good. And I'm sure as time passes, you'll remember it even more fondly than you do today.

It was just very challenging and draining.
Totally understand. Especially with everything you had planned for the parks!

It will probably be a long time before we go back in the summer/hot season. :sunny:
:headache: After our past few trips, I'm not looking forward to getting back to the summer trips.

I like the sound of that trip. :cloud9: Anyway, I’m getting off-track…
So... you just basically outlined an entire PTR for a cruise you may or may not go on in about a year and a half. Maybe off track but you just proved what kind of an OCD Disney planner you are. Don't worry, we won't judge. We've all been there. :rotfl:

Yes, at 32 months she can verbalize her feelings about things more and that can be fun to see/hear, but that also means your plans are at risk if she doesn’t agree with them. :headache:
::yes:: Totally understand this one... DD was actually great, being that age when we were at WDW. Meals were really the biggest challenge. And she was (and still is) in diapers, which helped. She just does not like the potty. Seriously. Every time we try potty training it is something else. Our last effort was over the extended Memorial Day weekend and she refused to even go. She walked around with her legs crossed and refused to go until she finally couldn't hold it and peed herself... at 5PM! She'd held it all day long! No matter how many times we sat her on the potty she refused to go!!!! We tried it for a few days with the same results. We were afraid of it causing health issues and put her back in diapers. Anyway, look who's off track now.

“I’m NOT a Princess, I’m Izzy!” (this might be my favorite so far)
I like it!

“It’s ALL Mine!” – Izzy’s Disney Transportation Empire (my second favorite, I think)
I like this one too.

The Potties of Disney – Land & Sea
And I also like this one. :rotfl2:

Welcome back to the real world. Sounds like you've had quite the return to reality. Take your time, we'll be here!

Welcome back! Glad you had a nice time and really enjoyed the cruise. We rebooked on our cruise as well We are actually doing a 4 nighter on the Magic on December 9th. I'm really looking forward to that

I like your favorite TR title the best - I'm not a Princes, I'm Izzy. That's perfect.

Can't wait to read your trip report. It makes me nervous about how Izzy was, I really want to take my granddaughter back before she is three at the end of Sept. I may have to re think that plan. I figure if we have a 4-1 ratio, adult to child, we may be ok. Your photo shoot sounds interesting too, do you get all of your ideas from the DIS? ;)

Did you go to the lego display at the Arboretum? I'd like to go, if we have time, when we are in Minneapolis this weekend.

Welcome back!
I was so happy to find this PTR because I followed your previous ones and loved reading them all. I have to chuckle as I just finished reading this PTR after your trip ended. Can't wait to read all about it!

Welcome home!

I will expand on this when I get to it in my TR, but it was AWESOME to meet you and your family! :thumbsup2 I've read your trip reports for so long that it was almost surreal to meet you in person. Izzy was completely adorable - one of Anika's first comments as we walked away from you was, "She's a beautiful little girl." I was pretty pleased to get the wave goodbye! :goodvibes

I'm right there with you on all the laundry/food shortages/work craziness. As of last night I finally have milk and bread in the house!

"I'm not a princess, I'm Izzy!" wins my vote! I love it! :laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter