Is Mereda from Brave at any of the parks

Magic Kingdom, in Fairy Tale Garden, where Rapuzel used to be.

So, where is Rapunzel?

She just recently joined the other princesses in Town Hall. You can fast pass to see the princesses.

Back to Merida...the set up is really cute. They have the meet-n-greet area set up really cute and a neat backdrop for the photos. After you get to meet her, you get to practice using a bow and hitting a target. They also have a place for the kids to color a picture of Merida and her horse.

She just recently joined the other princesses in Town Hall. You can fast pass to see the princesses.

Back to Merida...the set up is really cute. They have the meet-n-greet area set up really cute and a neat backdrop for the photos. After you get to meet her, you get to practice using a bow and hitting a target. They also have a place for the kids to color a picture of Merida and her horse.

Do you know what times she is out?

Does anyone have an idea if she will still be there into September? I saw on a blog that she will be there "through summer", but we will be at WDW the 2nd week of September so I hope she is still there then.

kjbean said:
Does anyone have an idea if she will still be there into September? I saw on a blog that she will be there "through summer", but we will be at WDW the 2nd week of September so I hope she is still there then.

I don't think she's going anywhere soon. You should be fine.

Here is a FB album of Merida at the Fairytale Gardens:

Fairytale Gardens take on Scotland!

She's now in Town Square Theater with Belle and Cinderella, although only until 4:00.

4:00 is incorrect - Rapunzel is available until the park is closed, but after 5 her and Aurora start alternating so it's recommended you get in line by 4 if Rapunzel is your focus.

You should be good in Sept!

We saw her last Monday.

080.jpg

There is also the Highland Games in EPCOT right now. She's not there, but it was a pretty fun diversion...plus the sand art they are constructing is pretty awesome. (Haven't downloaded those pictures yet, though.)

We saw her last Monday.

There is also the Highland Games in EPCOT right now. She's not there, but it was a pretty fun diversion...plus the sand art they are constructing is pretty awesome. (Haven't downloaded those pictures yet, though.)

Cute picture!!

We did the Highland Games. We were told they will only be there until July 8th. I hope they change their minds and extend the time!

We know a cast member who is Merida at DW and she will be there for sure through February. Can't wait to see her in August - she has natural curly red hair so I'm wondering if she still has to wear a full wig.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter