Is MDE down?

nooneshome

but us dis shutins-send help or APs
I am having trouble logging into MDE, I'm getting this error message.

Sorry, the Email or Member Name and/or Password do not match any in our system. Please try again or create a new account.

I was logged into MDE and left it open for about 45 minutes while doing a chore. Could this have screwed up my account?

I've been getting that same error this morning. Have you or anyone been able to log in today?

Just went in. Loads fine then nothing but the white screen too. That's because we are all running in there to verify things heard here and crashing it :rolleyes2
It will be fine. I am learning to be a patient woman. :surfweb:

Thanks for the replies....still kept getting error message. I called tech support to reset my password. All is well now.

Must be down. It loads partway, then sits and spins. The phone system is backed up, too. The automated answering system goes through four entire minutes of "...OK, please verify your...." before finally saying "please hold". Like if we're keying in a bunch of stuff they don't need, we won't notice how long we're on hold. Cripes.

Anyone else having trouble logging into MDE this morning?

Saying my username doesn't exist?

Yes! It's doing the same thing for me. Glad I'm not the only one. I was getting really nervous all my fastpasses I've worked so hard for would be lost!

yep... i did online check in just fine - then when I tried to make the rest of my FPs (the ones that i wasn't worried about at midnight) it asked me to log in again and gave me the same error. Tried several times then asked it to reset and it wouldn't do that either.

So glad to hear this. I was freaking out just now as I couldn't get logged in!

I will just try later.

So glad to hear this. I was freaking out just now as I couldn't get logged in!

I will just try later.

I am also having problems logging in. try to reset password and it says it does not recognize account name. hopefully it will be working later.

I have the same problem. Tomorrow is my FP+ so super nervous now, fingers crossed the system is up and running again soon.

I'm having the same issue! I am trying to cancel some ADRs.

Considering Disney is a multi billion dollar corporation you would think their tech support would be much much better. Its a shame really! I simply do not get it:confused3:confused3

Just tried and got the same message! Crap! Ok well glad it is just a glitch..:confused3

Hopefully they will get it straightened out soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter