Is Mama Melrose for Fantasmic Fixe Prixe?

Mommydar

Perpetual Planner of trips to The World
A CM told me this today. She quoted me $35 per adult and $15 per child. This is a bit much since our three little girls (6, 4, and 3) can split a pizza and be completely full between them. I thought it was a la carte, but maybe they changed it. Don't think it's worth the extra bucks to still have to wait in line (albeit not as long) for Fantasmic.

Yes it is. They give you options from the menu for which you can choose from. If you only pay for one child's meal, you will only get reserved seating at Fantasmic for one child. The Fantasmic dinner package may not work for your family.

Trust me though... the extra money, if it is not a burden for your family, may be well worth it. I've had to stand in a Fantasmic line more than once and probally would have paid well over $35.00 to get out of it. I can't imagine how stressful it can be if you have little ones.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter