Is Magic Kingdom Extra Busy During the Day during 'Not So Scary Halloween'?

schmenge12

Earning My Ears
We are likely not going to the evening Halloween party, but I was curious if the park tends to be more busy during the day when this is scheduled in the evening? Thanks.

We are likely not going to the evening Halloween party, but I was curious if the park tends to be more busy during the day when this is scheduled in the evening? Thanks.

Up until 4pm (when they start letting in the guests with MNSSHP tix) I doubt that there will be any more guests than "normal" (maybe even fewer.)

I don't think the "hard ticket events" affect the regular hours much, other than, since that park will close a bit EARLIER than usual, some guests might even AVOID going there that day.

Last year we were at MK on Tuesday, October 31. The place was dead! We walked on to EVERY ride. Most rides couldn't even fill a full car. It was great! A CM actually sat down next to us in Tomorrowland and said they were even wondering what was up. Wish every day was like that.

IMG_1614.jpg

Even the carousel was empty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter