Is legoland worth it...

mickeyforpresident

DIS Veteran
Busy planning... Busy getting excited.... Would love to hear some views on Orlando Legoland... We've visited Legoland in Windsor and enjoyed it, so is it worth going to Orlandos version??

Busy planning... Busy getting excited.... Would love to hear some views on Orlando Legoland... We've visited Legoland in Windsor and enjoyed it, so is it worth going to Orlandos version??

if you have little kids, definitely worth it, they'll have a ball. there are attractions, rides and interactive games that are really worth it with little ones. At least they can do almost everything, unlike at other theme parks

if it's adults only, or adults with teens, I'd spend that day at Universal (or WDW).
Adults and teens/tweens will still have a blast, but if you've done Windsor and have a very busy planning, you could give it a miss

Still, Legoland Florida is located where once was Cypress Gardens, and the grounds themselves are worth at least one visit. But if you plan on going back to florida in a near future, then Legoland might not be a priority

Agree with younger kids it's great and seems very quiet so away from the usual madness! With older guests only if you have tonnes of time

We went for first time in August and loved it. Was there from opening till close. Our son is 14 but a big lego fan ( I am talking well over 100 Star Wars, hobbit, sets). We got free tickets from ATD which made it even better.
We loved the Chima ride and spent probably two hours there and were soaked but it was the best fun. We can't wait to go back with a big crowd next year and will have my 8 year old nieces with us. Every ride was a walk on all day. Loved it.

We went for first time in August and loved it. Was there from opening till close. Our son is 14 but a big lego fan ( I am talking well over 100 Star Wars, hobbit, sets). We got free tickets from ATD which made it even better. We loved the Chima ride and spent probably two hours there and were soaked but it was the best fun. We can't wait to go back with a big crowd next year and will have my 8 year old nieces with us. Every ride was a walk on all day. Loved it.

The quietness was really refreshing. Whats atd?

We bought Universal tickets from them. The only place cheaper at the time was Expedia but you only get a voucher which you have to exchange. I did that the year before. Never again. Waiting 90 minutes at Will Call as they were not valid for the automated machines. So it was a great deal for us. Fingers crossed they do same deal next year.

We've done legoland twice when dd was 5 and 6. Well worth it for that age group. I also enjoyed the old cypress gardens there.

Combines well with dinner at bannys chop house on the way back up hwy 27.

We went with my 5 and 6 year olds and they loved it! Walk on rides all day too which was great.
Not sure we'd rush back again, once and done is enough. But very glad we made the trip down there :)

Sorry to jump on board, but was there much for 3 year olds? We're taking my little once next May and just wondering if there's going to be much for her or not? :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter