Is jack and sally out and about this year?

bluegrizzlies1

<font color=green>The crab was there and then it w
Just wanted to know if they are going to have jack and sally doing meet and greet this year?

I have seen pics on another photo update site that they are indeed out do meet-n-greets outside HMH.

We borrowed "Nightmare Before Christmas" from the library over the weekend and watched it last night so my kids would have a clue what all the NBC stuff was.

Today in the car, DS4 asked me if we could go see Zero and "Jack's house" when we go to DL in a couple weeks. I thought that was so cute. I told him we might even get to see Jack, so here's hoping!

PHXscuba

I was there today and seen them out around 3:30. Maybe next time I can actually get a picture with them instead of a far away pic with them and other people lol.

If you don't see Jack & Sally in person, go towards the shops in New Orleans Square...look for the fountain in The Courtyard of Angels (the backside exit of the Le Bat En Rouge store I believe)...they have set up 3 'bust' statues of Jack, Sally & Maleficent as a photo op...they are just there, no one around, ready to have thier pics taken...

Jon C

**CORRECTION-The statues are located by the entrance of the Port Royal store**

**Here are some pics I found over at MICE CHAT/DATELINE DISNEY**

JS2.jpg

JS.jpg

Just got back from 5 days in the park and spotted them pretty much every day around 1130-1230 around new orleans square, only had to wait about 15 min for a picture with them:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter