• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it worth seeing the Electrical Water Pagent

beebumble

DIS Veteran
Is this worth trying to find? Where can you see this from and how long does it last?
I havent read any reviews on this
Can you help please.
Have a Disney Day
:earsgirl: :earsboy:

IMHO, I would not go out of your way or make a special trip to see this. If you are at one of the resorts it stops at...sure go and see it.

The show consists of several small barges with large lighted figures on them. The lights "dance" to music that is played. I remember this from when I saw it as a kid in the 70's and it seems it has not really changed much since then. Here is a link to more info.

http://allearsnet.com/tp/ewp.htm

Thanks for the quick reply
Now I know why DU did not include it on our Itenerary
Have a Disney Night:earsgirl: :earsboy:

We did it this past trip. It was ok but I agree not to go out of your way to see it. We had dinner at 1900 Park Fare with Cinderella on our first night (weren't going to the parks) then went out to the beach to watch Wishes and the parade. It was fun but short. I wouldn't skip the parks to catch it but if you happen to be at any of the hotels around Magic Kingdom I would go. The kids liked it. They didn't list it as their favorite of the day but they liked it. Have fun.

Last month, I saw it while waiting at the CBR busstop at the Magic Kingdom. It was pretty neat, but I wouldn't plan my evening around it. :D

We, too, were able to catch ELP at MK after Wishes. When everyone was rushing to the bus stops, I noticed the barges so we stopped and watched. I wasn't planning on seeing it at all.. it was perfect timing on our part and added to the magic. we were able to avoid the crunch at the bus stop too :earsboy:

:sunny: We happened to catch it on our way back from the HDDR at Fort Wilderness. We were going back to the Contemporary on a boat. It was really cool to see it out on the water. But because we were moving, we really couldn't here the music well. The kids enjoyed seeing it. But I wouldn't go out of my way to do it. If you eat dinner at one of the resorts along 7 Seas Lagoon, than you could catch it afterward.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter