Is it worth it ( HRH ).?

freddyttt

Earning My Ears
Im landing in FL on May 30th 9 AM for 8 days (June 7). On Friday the 31st I will be checking in at the Sheraton Vistana resort...

just me and the wife...:)

Im thinking about checking in at HRH for one night too enjoy the Hotel the Pool and some shopping.

then Friday hitting both parks using the benefit of Universal Express and Early Park Admission... crowds on that Friday appear to be very managable.

Iv been to both parks a few years back and definitely enjoy all the old-time favorites. :cool1: while looking forward to the new stuff.

now depending on Park hours on the 30th I have no problem after some pool-party time hitting universal for a few hours at night.

thoughts?

Yes, in my opinion it is totally worth it. We love staying at all 3 Universal hotels. It is so great to just walk on rides as many times as you want with the Express Pass. The pool at HRH is really great too. It's my son's favorite.

Thanks everyone. to be clear the Holiday weekend is actually May 25th 26 and ends Monday the 27th. Ill be arriving Thurs. the 30th.

Im guessing crowds will be Lighter.

I think that sounds like a splendid idea! UO is just such a different and more fun experience when staying onsite. I say go for it!

Did you stay onsite last time you visited? If not, you are in for a really great surprise!

Thanks everyone- it looks to be 275.00 for the night.

A. do prices usually hold or come down as it gets closer-

B. Am I correct to assume the Universal Express and Early Park Admission will be good on check out day?

B. Am I correct to assume the Universal Express and Early Park Admission will be good on check out day?

Not sure about prices, but your on site benefits are good on check out day.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

A. the only time i have seen prices drop are when the occupancy level is low.
twice for october dates, i snatched up discounted AP room rates 3 weeks out.

i book far in advance then call to modify when the ap rates (or any cheaper rates) become available.

AAA and hotel promotional rates (SMSM) rates don't usually drop.

B. yes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter