Is it weird....

2HOT2touch

The finishline is only the begining of a whole new
Okay, I have an Ipod so I also have iTunes. I recently downloaded 7 disney songs including
Winnie the Pooh
Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah
It's A Small World
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Hawiian roller coaster ride
Part of Your world
A Whole New World

Whenever I play them my roomate makes fun of me. Am I like weird or something?

nope, not wierd at all. I love disney music and i do listen to the various disneymania cd's every now and then so its deff. not wierd.

no..but i know where youre coming from...my lunch table makes fun of me for listing to my ipod..w/ various disney songs on it ( a lot of them are disney) then i just start singing and tune them out...its acctually quite funny in the big picture!

no..but i know where youre coming from...my lunch table makes fun of me for listing to my ipod..w/ various disney songs on it ( a lot of them are disney) then i just start singing and tune them out...its acctually quite funny in the big picture!

that's completely normal. sometimes i listen to soundtracks from the music they play at disney. i just love the music; it's so fun! :goodvibes

That's not weird at all, that would be me if I had an Ipod :p
My friends always like make fun of me saying that I'm obsessed with Disney. Now me obsessed with Disney...yeah right :rolleyes:

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter