Is it true, we can order as much dessert...

Thanks everyone!! We always ordered just one of each... But now that I know we can order more, I'd definitely order more next time. :yay: There were so many items on the menu that I wanted to try on my last cruise. They really make it hard to choose. :headache:

We actually broke even on the cruise. We ate as much fruit by the pool as we could. Took the stairs as much as possible. I heard the rumor that they have a gym, but after 3 cruises, I've never seen it. I ate salad before every dinner and ate whatever I wanted.

ps I'm a bit chunky and didn't have to get the belt extender at the end of the cruise.

Here is a pic of 6 of us with 10 entrees on the table!!! This was a common occurrence at dinner!!!

1118569711037669762S425x425Q85.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

WHen I first glanced at your post I thought it was just the two of you who ordered 10 entrees! lol

And for the record, if just 2 people wanted to have 10 entrees you prolly could! lol

I order a dessert "appetizer" every night before my...... desssert:) . That would consist of a Mickey Bar of course:mickeybar . Then I would have my "main course" dessert. Then after that I have my "dessert" dessert.

Whatever our server thought was the best on the menu, he would bring in addition to anything else we ordered. He usually brought an additional dessert or appetizer for us to try.

You can also order adult meals for children no problem. Our dd has grown up taste and enjoyed the lobster at the Captain's Gala.

If you go to the clubs in the evening, they will set up buffets of desserts and snacks too! We never ate them because we had late dinner seating, but they sure looked good!!

I preferred not to weigh myself before or after so I didn't stress about it!!!

Baked Alaska?!! OMG, that's one of my favorites! I don't think I've seen that on one of the sample menus. Which restaurant had it? I'm going on the Magic in 3 days!!! Hopefully it'll be available!!

On the Magic last week it was on Friday night (we were in Animator's Palate) for the Til We Meet Again menu (the servers all marched around at the end of the dinner with the flags of their native countries, and the chefs all walked around with the flaming Baked Alaskas)...:dance3:

My Dh & I went on a 4 day cruise for our Honeymoon in October 2004. We ate at Parrot Cay the last night of the Cruise & I remember us ordering 2 desserts each that night and then when our server came out he had the 4 (in total) we had ordered (this included the Baked Alaska--- I believe) along with 2 extra that he had just included for us to try...... Besides the Celebration cake- we recieved one every night because we were on our Honeymoon & we were @ the Honeymooners table !!! Then that night I recieved one for my Birthday - mind you we were on the Cruise 10/17-10/21 -- by B-Day was not until 10/31!!!! What can you say -- Disney Cruise Line loves their desserts !!!!
Then on our Cruise this past September. My Dh & I had fablous table mates -- Mike & Mary -- they have been on over 20 cruises !!! Yes 20 -!!! Anyway - we made mention that we were all from the south - My Dh was born in Washington D.C. but moved to southwest VA - where I was raised all my life. When we met Mike & Mary who were from Indiana - we found out that Mary was raised in a little town about an hour up the road from us !!! SMALL WORLD !! But after telling our servers & our head servers about our "Southern-Country"roots we had a mix up w/one of our servers & thought that he told us there was Pecan Pie on the menu! So after that mess up we decided to play a joke on our other server and we told him that he had told us there was Pecan Pie on the menu- and we all ordered it -- of course there wasn't but we just wanted to play a joke on our drink server-- We ended up getting the Head Server come talk to us. We talked to Alexandria about how much we liked chocolate pecan pie -- not thinking anything about it. But low & behold the next night chocolate pecan pie we had !!! But I said all of this to say that on our final night we had dinner & decided once again to splurge on our desserts & Dh & I ordered 2 each- along with one for us to try together - then our table mates (Mike & Marry) ordered us Mickey Bars - and then Alexandria brought us each a piece of Chocolate Pecan Pie !!!!! Man do I wish I had a picture of our table that night !!!! There was no room for our glasses it was covered w/ desserts !!!! So YES !!!!!!!! Order all the desserts you want -- and ENJOY !!! It's your vacation !! And besides it's Disney you can't get any better than that !!!!

I just feel bad about ordering so much food and wasting it...I am teaching my husband to share items with me so we can taste more things..

I am usually full after dinner...Can I take my dessert from the restaurant to-go and back to my room?

I...can't...wait...

...to try everything! 5 years ago was our first ever cruise on the Wonder, and we didn't know you could order more than 1 of each...

...we did a "booze cruise" (3 night to Mexico from LA) the next year and discovered that on a cruise you can order as many of each as you like...

...this summer, I am going to order everything that sounds good...I could kick myself for not ordering the pumpkin ravioli at Palo's (had the white italian soup instead which was OMG good)...not this time! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Goodness gracious... you all are making me hungry! And I just ate dinner... LOL!!!
Thanks so much, when I get on the boat I'll make sure to order most of the stuff I want... :) My DBF probably is going to drop his jaw... but who cares!!!!
:lmao:

When we were on our Mexican Rivera cruise in 2005, our server decided on the first night he was just going to bring us each dessert every night so we could try them all.... We never finished one, but it was fun trying them all.

Oh...

You know...

Now I have to go and look at all the menus again...:laughing:

That reminds me, at Palo, I couldn't decide between two dishes one pasta and one seafood, so they split each for me so I could try both. Yummmmm! The pasta carbonara was fab!

first day on board i'm thinking.......hmmmm, should I have dessert? i'm so full??

by fourth day on board i'm thinking..............i'm going to order two, i just can't decide

by sixth day on board i'm thinking...................how many dessert shall i have!! not which one, but how many!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter