Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
rincon_route413.jpg

Thank you :) My thought was I'd either have a guaranteed savannah view or CL, so I couldn't go wrong either way. Hopefully I'll be able to find those wonderfully cute little hogs.

The best place to see the hogs is the outlook near the Kidani Pool. The Okapis are there also.

The best place to see the hogs is the outlook near the Kidani Pool. The Okapis are there also.

That's where I saw them the closest, but it wasn't close and it was dusk so I couldn't see them all that well. I'll try to remember when we're over at Sanaa for lunch to try and find them again. The CM was so excited to point out the okapi and all I wanted to see was the hogs! :rotfl:

Good afternoon everyone!

You all have been very busy. :yay:

Pam, Sending you off with many good wishes and lots of pixiedust: Safe travels and please take lots of pictures. You are helping the rest of us make it to our next trip. :hug:

What is happening with "only one more page"? I am clueless....but....lately I have been that way a lot! :laughing:

Ann

Pam, Sending you off with many good wishes and lots of pixiedust: Safe travels and please take lots of pictures. You are helping the rest of us make it to our next trip. :hug:

Ann

Thank you :) Oh I plan on it. I'll be back in FL on Sunday so will hopefully send some 'live' pictures :) I just have to remember to do it and not get swept up in everything.

Where/when did you get that baby giraffe picture you posted a while back? It was pricless!

Thank you :) Oh I plan on it. I'll be back in FL on Sunday so will hopefully send some 'live' pictures :) I just have to remember to do it and not get swept up in everything.

Where/when did you get that baby giraffe picture you posted a while back? It was pricless!

Pam, Don't feel pressured to do "live report pictures" you are there to have fun with your family. Those times are so precious in our lives!

This little giraffe was sent to me by a friend who works at an animal sanctuary. He knows I LOVE giraffe! Here it is for you again. :)

enhanced-buzz-27093-1326826598-48.jpg

Pam, Don't feel pressured to do "live report pictures" you are there to have fun with your family. Those times are so precious in our lives!

This little giraffe was sent to me by a friend who works at an animal sanctuary. He knows I LOVE giraffe! Here it is for you again. :)

AWWWW - Ann - I hadn't seen this little guy before......... I must've missed it when you posted before!!! SO sweet!!!! How long ago was this? I wonder if there'll be any new babies in May?? We did see one once, but it's been a few years ago now. :goodvibes

Welcome back! :hug: I hope you're doing OK now. Lite VII is well underway! We've been expecting this one to be locked at any time. Something fishy is going on!! :confused3

:rotfl:

Love the number pictures! I'll have to go find VII...:thumbsup2

Wendy he sent it to me last spring. I don't know when the baby was born. It is SO cute. :goodvibes

I am feeling better, still have the cough and some yuckies. Thanks for asking.

Ann

I wondered how you got a picture of such a young baby! I thought it was a stuffed toy when I first saw it, and it took a couple "reposts" of the picture before I realized that it was a real baby giraffe.

Are we starting this again....... :rotfl:

Your girls are younger than me right? So you can't be old enough to be my mom....

If you are truly having your 40th birthday then I am definitely old enough. By a LOT!

I wondered how you got a picture of such a young baby! I thought it was a stuffed toy when I first saw it, and it took a couple "reposts" of the picture before I realized that it was a real baby giraffe.

I used it as a screen saver for a long time. :goodvibes Right now I have an amazing photo of AKL lobby from a friend on the Photography Board.

How are you doing today Alison?

Ann

He is just so perfect! I saved the picture on my phone so I can look at it all the time. Thank you :)

With photobucket its so easy to post so I'll try to remember. If not I'll have tons to post when I get back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter