Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure it changes in the blink of an eye, but never say never! ;) It might be easier to get it for a shorter stay, say 2 nights. When we got the CL studio, we also spent a couple nights in a Savanna View Studio. It was effortless to change rooms within the same resort! :thumbsup2

Actually, recently I found the 1-bedroom CL available online at 7 months -- too many points for what I needed, but I could have had 2 nights in a 1-bedroom CL Villa in early October! :confused3

We always get a 1 br at WDW just because we aren't traveling that far to stay stay in a studio. But with the limited accessibility of the studios (bed so close to the wall), it's a crap shoot on who gets the small side. If it's me OK, but otherwise we're in trouble.

I'd be thrilled to have a 1 br!

We always get a 1 br at WDW just because we aren't traveling that far to stay stay in a studio. But with the limited accessibility of the studios (bed so close to the wall), it's a crap shoot on who gets the small side. If it's me OK, but otherwise we're in trouble.

I'd be thrilled to have a 1 br!

I'll be curious to see how I feel about studios after the first time staying in a 1bedroom. Probably won't be for a while, but once I get some more points I'll splurge and try them out.

Afternoon J's & K's!!! After lunch we went "princess" shopping.......... a Mimi's gotta do what a Mimi's gotta do.................... :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

Brandi - feel better, I'm glad you are not going in tomorrow - you DO need the rest!!!! AND - yes, Pam reminded me,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cake::bday:party:

Ann - YAY - glad to hear you are feeling better!!!! :thumbsup2

Kathy - pooh on still being stuffed up........... my sinuses have been giving me a fit today!!! Feel better sweetie!!!!

and just my 2 cents............. when we bought in to DVC - we bought enough pts. to easily do a 2 week trip in a 1br. - well, we quickly found out that wasn't enough............ as we generally like to go down 2/3 times a year........ at least............. SOOOOO, we tried a studio ---- yeah............ for maybe a day or two it's OK - but that's it!!!!! Granted, there are 3 of us, but I think even if it was only 2 it'll still be tight - so, that's when we decided to add on................ I told DH, I'm spoiled now, I won't go if we only have pts. for a studio!!! LOL -- but, I can honestly say, that EVERY trip, once we get there, when it's time to leave, I ALWAYS convince DH to add a night, and so, we usually grab a studio and stay one more night............. funny thing is, it's ALWAYS been available. So, what is the point of this story, Laura and Alison have convinced me to try and add on a CL studio for the last day of our May trip, we'd have to move to Jambo, but, that's OK............. keep your fingers crossed!!! I'll let ya know if I get it!! :flower3:

Afternoon J's & K's!!! After lunch we went "princess" shopping.......... a Mimi's gotta do what a Mimi's gotta do.................... :rolleyes1 :goodvibes

Brandi - feel better, I'm glad you are not going in tomorrow - you DO need the rest!!!! AND - yes, Pam reminded me,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cake::bday:party:

Ann - YAY - glad to hear you are feeling better!!!! :thumbsup2

Kathy - pooh on still being stuffed up........... my sinuses have been giving me a fit today!!! Feel better sweetie!!!!

and just my 2 cents............. when we bought in to DVC - we bought enough pts. to easily do a 2 week trip in a 1br. - well, we quickly found out that wasn't enough............ as we generally like to go down 2/3 times a year........ at least............. SOOOOO, we tried a studio ---- yeah............ for maybe a day or two it's OK - but that's it!!!!! Granted, there are 3 of us, but I think even if it was only 2 it'll still be tight - so, that's when we decided to add on................ I told DH, I'm spoiled now, I won't go if we only have pts. for a studio!!! LOL -- but, I can honestly say, that EVERY trip, once we get there, when it's time to leave, I ALWAYS convince DH to add a night, and so, we usually grab a studio and stay one more night............. funny thing is, it's ALWAYS been available. So, what is the point of this story, Laura and Alison have convinced me to try and add on a CL studio for the last day of our May trip, we'd have to move to Jambo, but, that's OK............. keep your fingers crossed!!! I'll let ya know if I get it!! :flower3:

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :goodvibes

WTG Jamborinis and Kidanites! What fabulous pics and what an unbelievable post count!

superjob.gif

I'll be curious to see how I feel about studios after the first time staying in a 1bedroom. Probably won't be for a while, but once I get some more points I'll splurge and try them out.

We started off with enough points for about a week at WDW. It's not clear if she knew that when purchasing. Once the CA DVC opened (where we NEVER thought we would stay! :laughing:) we burned through our SSR points like nothing, and I realized we needed to own there, but since it was so close to home we could only justify a studio points wise. Then we did another VGC add on! Now I'm trying to use all my WDW points and switch reservations at 7 mos if I can just to have the 1brs in CA!

GUESS WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :goodvibes

Congrats on the CL ressie!!!!!!!!!!

Just wondering how many of you have spilled liquid on your computer?

I had my laptop on a lap desk this morning and spilled on my keyboard. :scared1::scared1: I jumped right up (well as quickly as someone who has a lap desk, electric cord hook-up, laptop and two dogs on her lap/legs...had my feet up in our recliner could) I got a towel and tried to dry it off as best I could. :sad2: Called my DH to ask what I needed to do. He didn't answer...so now what? I turned it upside down and proceded to worry. Yeah right!!!!!

About 2 hours later he called me back told me to just leave it alone.... Like I planned on doing anything else. :laughing: When he came home we used canned air and did some more drying. Bottom line is we turned it on about 30 minutes ago. :yay::yay: It is working!! :worship:

I think I just got very lucky. :rolleyes1

Back 20 something years ago when I worked a day job, I spilled a drink on my keyboard and it FRIED my desk top unit. I think computers today, especially lap tops are built more for those kind of mishaps. Probably don't take it in the pool, but I bet they have protective shield of sorts for minor drink spills.

WOOOHOOOO!!!!! :cool1::banana::banana::dance3::cheer2::cheer2::yay:
403, now, we need to set a NEW goal :woohoo:
I don't post much, but hate that I can't usually get on here until after midnight. The pictures were all wonderful, I love looking at them all. I can only go once a year & this keeps me from going crazy!!! :laughing:

Just wondering how many of you have spilled liquid on your computer?

I had my laptop on a lap desk this morning and spilled on my keyboard. :scared1::scared1: I jumped right up (well as quickly as someone who has a lap desk, electric cord hook-up, laptop and two dogs on her lap/legs...had my feet up in our recliner could) I got a towel and tried to dry it off as best I could. :sad2: Called my DH to ask what I needed to do. He didn't answer...so now what? I turned it upside down and proceded to worry. Yeah right!!!!!

About 2 hours later he called me back told me to just leave it alone.... Like I planned on doing anything else. :laughing: When he came home we used canned air and did some more drying. Bottom line is we turned it on about 30 minutes ago. :yay::yay: It is working!! :worship:

I think I just got very lucky. :rolleyes1

Thanks to hubby, I spilt my coffee on my laptop.:headache: Fried the keyboard. Thankfully, hubby is a handiman and could replace the keyboard.

So happy that it was just the keyboard and nothing else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter