Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jambo_interior_7765_3_4.jpg

We have eaten at Boma several times, I would like to try something different this trip. My daughter is picky, which would be better: Jiko or Sanaa? Not sure what most of the things are on Sanaa's menu, but the dining experience looks amazing! So, please help me decide!!! :confused3

We have eaten at Boma several times, I would like to try something different this trip. My daughter is picky, which would be better: Jiko or Sanaa? Not sure what most of the things are on Sanaa's menu, but the dining experience looks amazing! So, please help me decide!!! :confused3

No clue to help you. I have a picky diner and luckily we are staying in a Villa so if she doesn't like anything at Sanaa she can have a grilled cheese sandwich. We canceled our Jiko reservation because after having it booked for three months she finally told me it was her least favorite restaurant on property. Now we have a Fantasmic dining package at the Brown Derby.

If you have a picky eater I would say neither...

Sanaa is more curry and sauces, while jiko different kinds of spices. Check out the menus on line and see what they offer.

Good morning everyone! I see we made it to 384 last night. :woohoo:

That is only 16 more pages.... If Wendy would post her pictures we coukd be there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter