Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friends... this time tomorrow I will be in the preop room getting ready for my surgery....

I am a little nervous and feeling a little nausea but other than that I am ready to feel better... So any good thoughts and little prayers would be greatly appreciated.

:hug:

Not little prayers .... BIG PRAYERS coming your way. :hug:

Hey all!

Just a fly by checking in to say Howdy!

We're booking our next trip for Dec 6th - 15th at AKV.

We're bringing my wife's younger sister (who's in her 20's) to WDW FOR THE FIRST TIME!!

:)

Yay :yay: for a new trip, and with someone who has never visited. You picked a beautiful time to show her why you love it!

Awesome! What a great time (and resort!) for a first WDW trip!! :woohoo:

We're looking at arriving later that month -- around the 21st and staying till the day after Christmas :cloud9: so we'll miss you again in 2012! :upsidedow One of these years.......... :thumbsup2

I am sorry that we won't all be there at the same time, but our dates line up both in October and December this year, my friend. How lucky for me!! :goodvibes

My friends... this time tomorrow I will be in the preop room getting ready for my surgery....

I am a little nervous and feeling a little nausea but other than that I am ready to feel better... So any good thoughts and little prayers would be greatly appreciated.

You have all my good thoughts winging their way northward, Brandi. Here is hoping for a simple surgery and a fairly quick healing process. Good luck, my friend. :hug:

I am a little nervous and feeling a little nausea but other than that I am ready to feel better... So any good thoughts and little prayers would be greatly appreciated. :hug:

I was going to ask this morning. Big prayers and hugs being sent your way. :hug: Have they told you the recovery time? Will you have to be off work for a while?

Best of luck! Thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust heading your way.

Oh! :rotfl:

Good thoughts and prayers coming your way. Won't it be good to have it over and done?! :thumbsup2 After tomorrow's surgery, you'll be on the mend and looking forward to your cruise! :woohoo:

Exactly... you are right, I will be glad to just walk pain free again, or that is my hope it will happen...

Not little prayers .... BIG PRAYERS coming your way. :hug:

You have all my good thoughts winging their way northward, Brandi. Here is hoping for a simple surgery and a fairly quick healing process. Good luck, my friend. :hug:
Thanks That is my wish too.. :hug:

I was going to ask this morning. Big prayers and hugs being sent your way. :hug: Have they told you the recovery time? Will you have to be off work for a while?
recovery time up to a year...... out of work for 6 weeks. Good thing we got short term disability :hug:

Best of luck! Thoughts, prayers, and pixie dust heading your way.

Happy Wednesday everyone! You are a very hard group to try and keep up with!

Does anyone know how many of the CL level rooms (non dvc) have bunk beds? I requested them next trip and was wondering what my odds were of getting 'em. I'm assuming not good. Thanks. :)

Prayers for a successful surgery and quick recovery! Keep us posted as you are able.

I will send good thoughts across. I hope that everything goes smoothly and that you will have a speedy recovery.

Corinna

Does anyone know how many of the CL level rooms (non dvc) have bunk beds? I requested them next trip and was wondering what my odds were of getting 'em. I'm assuming not good. Thanks. :)

That's a very good question. Wish I could give you the info. I think your best bet would be to contact IPO and ask them if they have any information about the number of CL bunk bed rooms and if they feel your request will be granted. I would hope the wonderful AKL-IPO would be able to make it happen for you! ;) Good luck and please let us know what they say. :goodvibes

Good thoughts and prayers headed your way...this time tomorrow it will be all over! :goodvibes

Oh! :rotfl:

Good thoughts and prayers coming your way. Won't it be good to have it over and done?! :thumbsup2 After tomorrow's surgery, you'll be on the mend and looking forward to your cruise! :woohoo:

Another cruise? I cant keep up with Brandi or Laura!:laughing:

....eyes.......ri-i-i-i-i-i-i-ght.
...:rolleyes1

...kewl beans. :thumbsup2
yay athenna!

Hmmmm. My mind immediately went somewhere else, and agreed I could use another pair myself! :rotfl:
yeah, I am messing with you J & K's!!:rotfl2:

I dont know but know someone who might...Laura! Contact IPO..Hope you get them!!!:thumbsup2

Good luck tomorrow! I'll be thinking of you. Everything will go fine and you'll be better in no time!

Kim! You're still here! It's been 8 months since I've been on here and I still see a lot of the old names. Nice to know you're all still around. Happy New Year!

Kim! You're still here! It's been 8 months since I've been on here and I still see a lot of the old names. Nice to know you're all still around. Happy New Year!

....okay......ummmmm, was I supposed to be going somewhere???? Do you know something that I don't? :scared:

pray_smiley.gif
"...and I hope that Brandi comes out okay with her operation, and may everyone visiting AKL in the near future has a MAGICAL time, and that all the J's & K's get all the ZDs they wish for, and that I may get on that darned list, and...."

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter