Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update from Wendy....
She got our card and sent this.

I'm doing very well, getting better everyday, your kindness helps my spirits more than you know. Huge hugs and many thanks, Wendy

Aww, how sweet! Glad to hear she's on the mend! :thumbsup2

Thanks, Brandi, for the update and for including us in the card. :hug:

Hi everyone, its me!!!!! :) just wanted to quickly pop in and say that the surgery went well, and im doing well. the brace is horrible, but, maybe soon i can get one thats not so bad! as for the arm, its worse than before, but well take care of that soon enough. i am feeling alot better, the pain is much much beteer and im recoveringvery nicely. I do want to say that im sitting here in tears though as i write this, i got the wonderful card just now, its amazing and i feel so blessed to have such good friends,it means the world to me, its hard to express how much i appreciate it and all of you, thank you all so so much. again, im doing good, getting beter and stronger each day, its hard for me to sit here too long,so brandi will continue with updates till i can get back, but, i had to personally saythank you to al of my sweet friends, i cherish all of u
you dearly. hugs to all

Hi everyone, its me!!!!! :) just wanted to quickly pop in and say that the surgery went well, and im doing well. the brace is horrible, but, maybe soon i can get one thats not so bad! as for the arm, its worse than before, but well take care of that soon enough. i am feeling alot better, the pain is much much beteer and im recoveringvery nicely. I do want to say that im sitting here in tears though as i write this, i got the wonderful card just now, its amazing and i feel so blessed to have such good friends,it means the world to me, its hard to express how much i appreciate it and all of you, thank you all so so much. again, im doing good, getting beter and stronger each day, its hard for me to sit here too long,so brandi will continue with updates till i can get back, but, i had to personally saythank you to al of my sweet friends, i cherish all of u
you dearly. hugs to all

It's great to see you post. Sending prayers and Pixie Dust for a speedy recovery.

Corinna

hello friends!!

I am so happy the tree is up!! I can't wait to see it!

I found out on Tuesday that I need another surgery so tomorrow morning I go in..I am really hoping it is a simple fix and won't interfer with my trip in 3 weeks..I am :sad1: if I will be sore!!

Good luck with the surgery. :goodvibes Prayers coming your way. :hug:

Hi all you wonderful AKL lovers! I've been lurking on this thread for a couple of weeks now. But since I made my AKV reservation for next October this afternoon, I figured I should say hi! :wave:

DBF and I are renting DVC points and staying in a Savannah View studio in Jambo from October 6-12. We've never even been to the resort so we're both excited to see it for the first time.

I'm sure I'll have a million questions sometime in the next 11 months until the trip, but for now I just wanted to introduce myself.

We will be at Jambo house Sav. view from 12/1 - 12/4. :cool1::cool1:

This will be our first time staying Deluxe, as we've only stayed at ASMo and Pop.

Very excited!!!

Karen

Hi all you wonderful AKL lovers! I've been lurking on this thread for a couple of weeks now. But since I made my AKV reservation for next October this afternoon, I figured I should say hi! :wave:

DBF and I are renting DVC points and staying in a Savannah View studio in Jambo from October 6-12. We've never even been to the resort so we're both excited to see it for the first time.

I'm sure I'll have a million questions sometime in the next 11 months until the trip, but for now I just wanted to introduce myself.

:welcome: Missy and congratulations on the reservation! :woohoo: Glad you introduced yourself! If you've been lurking, you know what a great group we are (if I do say so myself! :rotfl:)

We will be happy to answer any questions you have - just ask away! :goodvibes

This will be our first time staying Deluxe, as we've only stayed at ASMo and Pop.

Very excited!!!

Karen

:welcome: Karen! Are you packed yet? Your trip is coming up real soon!!!

Have a wonderful, magical time!! :goodvibes

you dearly. hugs to all

I am so glad to hear the surgery went well :) I'm sorry I didn't make it on the card, work was crazy, but I was sending you well wishes from afar. Thanks for keeping Brandi in the loop so she can let us know what's happening, it is greatly appreciated.

Glad you came out of lurkdom! Congratulations on booking your trip, you're going to love it!

Very excited!!!

Karen

Greetings! Your trip is so close! :cool1:

Glad you came out of lurkdom! You are going to love it!!!

Very excited!!!

Karen

Greetings! Your trip is so close!!! :cool1:

I know!!! We're sooo excited! We'll be coming from the Dream!!

I have started throwing a few things in the general direction of a bag, but with my family coming for Thanksgiving I'm trying to hold off on taking over the living room. I also aspire to have my tree up before we leave. Hey...a girl can dream can't she? lol

Karen

Karen I hope you can accomplish all your plans, that is quite the list since Thanksgiving is right there in the middle. You can still do it though!

I keep having dreams that our cruise starts tomorrow and I'm so so excited, and then I wake up :(

I can't imagine how excited you are with it being so close!!!

...well, good luck tomorrow --- and remember: better to be sore at AKL than at home...:rolleyes1

See!! Kim always knows JUST WHAT TO SAY!

Maybe I will get one of those annoying :moped: for Disney!! LOL

Glad Wendy got to post too!

I've been so busy, I feel like I've been checking things off a long list that all have to happen prior to us leaving.

We are going with my DB and DSIL. This will be our 3rd Disney vacay together and our 2nd cruise. He is 10 years older than me and went into the military right out of high school. So, we LOVE the time together!!

The last few days, I text him something funny with the number of days left on it. Today was a chicken doing the "single digit dance". :lmao: I found the 7 dwarves and a pin of the fab 5 for those days.

We are soooo excited as this is our first time flying down as a family instead of driving. DH and I went down last December and stayed at Pop for our 15th. So this will be our 3rd year for MVMCP:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

We are super excited!!! I am scared about staying deluxe that I may never want to go back. :confused: But my family really loves the food court and we are not "fancy" people in our eating, so the restaurants at AKV worry me.

I'm sure it will all be just find and I'm just praying for an amazing safe trip for us and my DB/DSIL.

Karen

Our trip was originally March 10 - 17 at AKV - Kidani...2 br for 9 of us. DH and I are flying and the other 7 are driving down. When we went to book our flights, we found we could save well over $100 by coming home Monday instead of Saturday...so we booked a studio at BLT for 3/17 and 3/19. I am so excited...never thought we would ever get to try BLT.

Laura ~

It IS too adorable....:cloud9: BTW ~ how are Mama and Papa?

:goodvibes:lovestruc:goodvibes

They are doing well these days ,I am even afraid to tell you so ...
Dad , at 86 , is coming next Saturday here in Milano to give a conference on
"vintage" airplanes , his hobby - we are so pleased he is well enough as to be doing this !
Mama and myself plan a trip to center town for :santa::santa: some Christmas shopping ... while :rotfl2: crowds aren't crazy !!!

Thanks for asking !! laura :hug:

hello friends!!

I am so happy the tree is up!! I can't wait to see it!

I found out on Tuesday that I need another surgery so tomorrow morning I go in..I am really hoping it is a simple fix and won't interfer with my trip in 3 weeks..I am :sad1: if I will be sore!!

Very special ITALIAN hugs and lots of PD :tinker: coming your way !!
So hope you can happily take your trip !! :hug::hug::hug: laura

Update from Wendy....
She got our card and sent this.

I'm doing very well, getting better everyday, your kindness helps my spirits more than you know. Huge hugs and many thanks, Wendy

WOW ! :yay: This is so good to know !!!! :woohoo:
Sending some more PD her way !! laura :love:

you dearly. hugs to all

:dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3::dance3:
SO glad to see you posting !!! :hug::hug:
:tinker: :tinker: :tinker:
:tinker: :tinker: :tinker:
:tinker: :tinker: :tinker: thoughts and prayers coming all the way from Italy !
:flower3::flower3: laura

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter