Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crazy man laying on the table is my David....

IMG955434.jpg

IMG954057.jpg

IMG959190.jpg

IMG959025.jpg

IMG957273.jpg

Love It!!!! :) -- Thanks Brandi :flower3:

Hi Everyone!

What a great bunch of pictures Wendy! You all must have had a fabulous time!

Thanks - we had fun!! Enjoy your trip!!!! :)

I have packed, unpacked, packed again and now I'm starting to go thru my suitcase again!!!:scared1: I think I just need to GO NOW!!! :rotfl2:

LOL - Have a good time!!

Good morning, Jamborinis and Kidanites! :sunny:

LOVE the pictures, Wendy (and Brandi). It was so fun! I am glad I got to that meet. :goodvibes

LOVE the pictures, Wendy (and Brandi). It was so fun! I am glad I got to that meet. :goodvibes

Good morning everyone.....:wave2:

I made it home safe and sound and things are looking good so far....

The weather is so perfect for fall. :banana::banana::banana:

all the family is good and it just seems everything is falling into place for the moment...:rotfl:

Hope everyone has a great day!

:cheer2:
We will be at Kidani from March 10 'til March 17.
It will be Hubby & me, DD & DSIL, and the 5 GrandKids (Boys 8 & 5, Girls 5 & 5 & 3). We will be in a 2BR. Until the littlest one turned 3, we used to stay at Beach Club 2BR (BC only allows 8). We hope the Kids like the animals enough so as not to miss Storm-a-long Bay. Sounds like AKL & AKV do have cool pools also.
It will be our first time at Kidani, although DH and I were at AKL soon after they opened.
I'm enjoying reading this thread...looking forward to trying Zebra Domes.

We will be at Kidani from March 10 'til March 17.
It will be Hubby & me, DD & DSIL, and the 5 GrandKids (Boys 8 & 5, Girls 5 & 5 & 3). We will be in a 2BR. Until the littlest one turned 3, we used to stay at Beach Club 2BR (BC only allows 8). We hope the Kids like the animals enough so as not to miss Storm-a-long Bay. Sounds like AKL & AKV do have cool pools also.
It will be our first time at Kidani, although DH and I were at AKL soon after they opened.
I'm enjoying reading this thread...looking forward to trying Zebra Domes.

Congratulations on your trip and starting to plan...

We are here to help in anyway we can... We are a crazy group but we love AKL and know a bunch and we (someone) is almost always there...

I have added you to the list...

:woohoo:

Morning Jamborini's and Kidanites!!!! Hope Everyone is having a great day!!!! It's gorgeous here today - been sitting out by the pool having a lemonade - waiting on the Saints game to start!!! :cheer2:

Me Too - I loved meeting all you crazy gals!!!! :)

The weather is so perfect for fall. :banana::banana::banana:

all the family is good and it just seems everything is falling into place for the moment...:rotfl:

Hope everyone has a great day!

Glad you made it home safe!!! :hug:

I have been having intense pangs of homesick-like feelings for the AKL recently so we just booked a quick three-night getaway next month! We'll be checking in 11/28! :banana: I LOVE AKL! I don't even think we're going to do do much park visiting in those three days, I just want to soak in the atmosphere around the lodge. We booked a pool view room to save cash, we've only ever had Savannah views previously so I'm hoping we aren't too disappointed, but I hope it'll just motivate us to frequent the wonderful viewing areas! :lovestruc

I have been having intense pangs of homesick-like feelings for the AKL recently so we just booked a quick three-night getaway next month! We'll be checking in 11/28! :banana: I LOVE AKL! I don't even think we're going to do do much park visiting in those three days, I just want to soak in the atmosphere around the lodge. We booked a pool view room to save cash, we've only ever had Savannah views previously so I'm hoping we aren't too disappointed, but I hope it'll just motivate us to frequent the wonderful viewing areas! :lovestruc

Congratulations for booking your upcoming trip.

I understand the homesick part...

I have added you to the list.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

....pool views are pretty awesome too.....:thumbsup2

:sad2: It must be worst driving back too! I think it would be fun to drive to Disney but every time we drive 4 hrs to Maine I always rethink my plans:rotfl2:

...it's not that bad - you have to make an adventure out of it.

:( I HATE that last day feeling....

....it's best expressed on the faces of those who step off the monorail at MCO, on their way to the various gates....I know it's perverse, but I sometimes say [to myself] as I see their sad faces,
poke.gif
"....ha-ha-ha-ha-HA-ha....neener, neener, neener....I'm going somewhere that YOU aren't...."
eusa_dance.gif
eusa_whistle.gif
Pretty sick, huh....:confused3 [ :teeth: ]

Sorry Kimmar, but did you notice -- we weren't even at AKL!!! :eek:

Not one Zebra Dome to be found at BCV!!! :confused3

:rotfl:

So glad you got home safely :) Glad the family is doing well :)

....it's best expressed on the faces of those who step off the monorail at MCO, on their way to the various gates....I know it's perverse, but I sometimes say [to myself] as I see their sad faces, "....ha-ha-ha-ha-HA-ha....neener, neener, neener....I'm going somewhere that YOU aren't...." Pretty sick, huh....:confused3 [ :teeth: ]

That's so mean! :rotfl: I secretly do this sometimes also, just sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter