Is it true that we are now on AKL LITE Six??!?! Yes, bah-LEE DAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well bad news has hit my family:sad2: My mother in law just had a stroke yesterday. She is only 67. They are not sure how bad however she is able to swallow on her own and was getting some movement in her legs. So if everyone could send prayers her way I'd really appreciate it.

Sending prayers and pixie dust. I hope that she will make a full and speedy recovery.

Corinna

Well bad news has hit my family:sad2: My mother in law just had a stroke yesterday. She is only 67. They are not sure how bad however she is able to swallow on her own and was getting some movement in her legs. So if everyone could send prayers her way I'd really appreciate it.

I am SO sorry to read this. I know exactly what your family is going through. :( I am sending lots of good thoughts for strength and healing. :hug: :grouphug: :hug:

:wave2: Hey!!!!!!!!

Hey! Miss ya:hug:

Dontcha just hate it when life gets in the way of the Dis? :rotfl:

Yes, I do!:laughing:

I go home tomorrow......:thumbsup2
:thumbsup2

Jen, 23 days will be here before you know it! :yay::yay::yay:

Thanks Kathy:hug:

I am sooooo sorry, will keep her in my thoughts and prayers:hug:

Misprender, sorry to hear that. Hope things go well and she has a speedy recovery.

Leaving for the airport in just over an hour. Will be at AKV Jambo house tonight.

Thanks for the PD and wishes.

It rains practically every day in FL. You rarely see a day without it on the forecast. It is everyday on our forecast too.

DD is miserable there with her allergies. Be sure to pack your allergy medicine.

Thanks for the heads up! I am packing allergy meds for both DD and I! I was just explaining to DD a few minutes ago (again) that if it rains we "just keep going!"

Misprender, sorry to hear that. Hope things go well and she has a speedy recovery.

My thoughts are with you and I hope things are looking better.

Leaving for the airport in just over an hour. Will be at AKV Jambo house tonight.
have a great trip! Get Jambo house ready for us! 8 days to go!

I'm so sorry, she must be pretty scared. Prayers are being sent. :hug:

Happy Friday All - hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

Happy Friday Jamborinis and Kidanites!

Hope this is enough to go around!

zebradomes.jpg

YUMMMMM

IT WERE SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

....oh, and........jes' in case:

AKL-sanaa-094.jpg

I'm gonna be eating some in a week!!!! :thumbsup2

Is that a good thing:rotfl:

Sorry to hear this news, hugs and prayers sent your way!!!! AND YES, it is a VERY good thing!!!!

Hey! Miss ya:hug:

Miss you too!!

Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!

** AND the "joke" about Jimmy (HOFFA) and Amelia (EARHART) is that they are somewhere in the deep dark recesses of my closet........... (the black hole) - I made it out alive!!!!! :cheer2:

YAY! Just booked a quick weekend trip 11/11 - 11/13. Cant wait. MVMCP on 11/11 the rest chillin' at the resort! It's our first time there.

Prayers for you MIL and family!

Have a great time and enjoy yourself.

Happy Friday All - hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 7 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool1:

YUMMMMM

IT WERE SCARY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rotfl2:

I'm gonna be eating some in a week!!!! :thumbsup2

Sorry to hear this news, hugs and prayers sent your way!!!! AND YES, it is a VERY good thing!!!!

Miss you too!!

Have FUN!!!!!!!!!!

** AND the "joke" about Jimmy (HOFFA) and Amelia (EARHART) is that they are somewhere in the deep dark recesses of my closet........... (the black hole) - I made it out alive!!!!! :cheer2:
so glad you made it out. Ha ha :rotfl:

Good Morning Jamborinis and Kidanites! :wave2: I have been MIA for the last couple of days. We are getting ready for a community garage sale. It is a BIG one that is held twice a year. We hope to sell some furniture and many items from my DH's Mom and Dad's estate. We also have been cleaning out our house looking forward to a move (if the economy ever gets better). :confused3 The point is we have a ton of stuff and hope to sell a ton of stuff. It isn't until the October 15th, but we have a lot of work to do. :rolleyes1

....and why would THAT be, hmmmm??? :teeth:

Like...you don't know...:snooty:

YOU ARE A

BAD, INFLUENCE ON ME!

:lmao::rolleyes::rotfl:

ok it is over and done with! Yay.....

Well it went wonderful... I got lots of kudos afterwards and seems that I was nervous for nothing, or all that made me better at presenting...

Anyway, thanks to everyone sending the pixiedust: my way..

Thanks again.,

I knew you would do Super! You are one awesome girl. :thumbsup2

Good Morning Jamborinis and Kidanites!

There's a lot of single-digit dancing to do!

:dance3::woohoo::banana::banana::dancer:party: :woohoo::dance3:

Kathy, You must be so excited living so close to WDW after waiting so long. I will certainly do the single-digit dance with you and Everyone else who leave in less then 9 days. :rockband::dancer:party::jumping1::rainbow::dance3:

....he did really well on his interview!! He has to take a drug test this week and then it's pretty much smooth sailing from there.....!

Fantastic news. Please tell your son congrats from The Jambo Wildbunch Gang!

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry. Sending prayers and positive thoughts for your MIL as well as your family. :hug:

Angel16

Good morning, Jamborinis and Kidanites! :sunny:

Hey Kim, guess what I just got tickets to go see in December!

1.151924.jpg

DSis and I saw him in The Boy from Oz in '04. He is amazing!:love:

Hey Kim, guess what I just got tickets to go see in December!

1.151924.jpg

DSis and I saw him in The Boy from Oz in '04. He is amazing!:love:

Oh, you lucky ducky!!! :thumbsup2

He is on my short list of must see/meet some day!!! :cloud9:

I wish I could get up to NYC to see him, but not to be this time. :sad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter