• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it too early?? Who's going in May 2006??

We are tentatively planning on going in May 2006 as well.

We went just this past June and decided we think that early to mid May would be better. Not that June was bad, but would prefer May.

Tentative dates are May 17 - 27.

Are there "Grad Nights" in May? I somehow thought they were in June? :confused3

Grad nights were 4/22 & 4/23 4/29/ & 4/30 2005 We were at WDW during that time..the only time we noticed is when we were driving back from Chef Mickey's to POP. The security was directing buses into parking areas. Easter is late this year so I am not sure how that will effect grad night dates 2006. I would love to plan a short trip at the same time to ASMO but I did read alot of grads stay there.

Heading to WDW to party with the Mouse! We'll be at POP May 20-29th. I'm ready to go now! :cool1: :banana: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :love:

We're going!!!!! We were planning for August 2006 but...DH thought it would be too hot and too crowded so now it's May12-18. Don't know where we're staying yet-we have the big on/off debate going on, but we do have our dates!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

may 17-23. SSR!!! yahoo! :moped: I have never had 3 trips planned at once! good thing I have a heavy duty organizational system!!

We're planning on being at ASMo from May 7-13. I really wanted to stay 10 days, but hubby nixed that idea (darnit, he just doesn't have enough vacation time)! :)

This'll be our first family vacation ever, a celebration of my nursing school graduation, and my first trip back to Disney in 15 or so years. I can't wait!

Haven't booked the ressies yet, still shopping for the best price on a package. Any advice for a newbie, guys? :)

We either go to the beach or WDW when we get out of school in mid-May. (Disney this past May.) Dh has suddenly become a Disney-lover (He's only been luke-warm about our trips in the past.), so I'm betting we'll be at WDW. Right now, we have trips in July (next week!!!) and October planned. We usually start seriously planning our May trips over winter break.

I know the 2006 Flower & Garden dates have not been announced, but can someone tell me when it was this year?

I think grad nights are 4/28 & 4/29 and 5/5 & 5/6/2006. Will these days be busy as well as the night? I'm not quite sure how it works - ie when the grads are dropped off.

-joellyn

I'm planning mid May 2006 but can't make any confirmed ressie's till my DH gets over his 90 day's at his new job. Hopefully they can let him go at that time since it seems not as hot/humid and crowded as summer time. We plan to take my 3rd grader out of school a week early since all they do is play, review and no homework.

Can hardly wait! :banana:

I've already made my ressies for May 3-10, 2006.

This will be my granddaughter Sabrina's first trip to the world. We're really excited about it because she's just princess obsessed. I guess I don't help, because I'm always telling her about meeting the princess at WDW and now she just can't wait to go.

We will be staying at POFQ, my favorite moderate.

princess: :Pinkbounc :earsgirl:

We've got reservations for the last two days in April and the first week in May at the AKL. My only concern is that the new ride at AK will have just opened, so there may be extra crowds at that park. But other than that, from what I've heard it's a great time of year.

Anyone know what typical park hours are this time of year?

Thanks!

--Dominick

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter