• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it too early to ask? Who will be at OKW in September 2002???

Ken the Retired Cop

Earning My Ears
We've been planning a trip to WDW since January 01 (a year now) the last time we went was 2000 and we've just recently been fortunate enough to meet Andrea T via these boards and rent her points which are enabling us to stay at OKW in a 2br. We are all so excited! Thanks again ANDREA !!!

There will be me, my wife, my daughter her husband and their two children going with us.

Our dates will be Sunday, September 15 - through the next Thursday September 26. (12 days, 11 nights).

Will any of you be there joining us at OKW? My daughter has stayed at OKW and loved it and commented on how nice it was to 'hob nob' with other DVC'ers in the hot tub at night and talk about how wonderful the resort and the whole DVC program was etc.

It would be nice to meet with anyone who will be staying there and compare plans and building choices/requests etc.

Let's hope for great weather, no hurricanes and NO LOVE BUGS! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter