• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Is it strange for 2 grown adults

coastermom

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=peach
celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary to want to eat at Crystal Palace with Winnie the Pooh and friends ? .. We are there for 5 days and 4 nights and are on the DDP ... we have dinner set for 2 nights in Epcot and a breakfast at AKL on the day we leave but are having a hard time on the last dinner ... We LOVE crystal palace when we go with the kids but is it weird for two adults to go there alone with no kids ? Just wondering has anyone else done it ?

Not Strange at All! My husband and I ate breakfast there for our 10 Year wedding Anniversary back in 2009. I loved it! We are allowed to be kids at heart. Have an awesome time! Congratulations on 20 years of marriage.:santa:

No way!!! My husband and I went there for breakfast when we were dating and loved it!! We then got engaged during that trip! Happy Anniversary!!!!!! Have a great time!!!!

No need to feel weird. We were 4 adults who ate at Crystal Palace for dinner in 2010, and there were several other tables with adults only.

Go, have a good time and you will be fine!

We do Ohana breakfast and Garden Grill all the time on our trips! Not strange at all.

Enjoy! :banana:

First off Congratulations!! Secondly, no way! I go of a group of usually 7-9 adults and we do a lot of character meals! I am going with DBF for NYE (both in our 20's) and we are doing Chef Mickey's.. Go and enjoy!! :)

DW & I eat at CP all the time. We are a non kid family and have never had so much as an eye batted at us.
Deepirate:

My 22 y/ o daughter and I are going in 3 weeks and we are having dinner the first night at Crystal Palace, and breakfast at Chef Mickey's, and another dinner at 1900 Park Fair. We love seeing the characters and always try to recreate some of the photos from when she was a little girl!

My sister and I went to Chef Mickey's for breakfast in March. We're 26 and 24. It was a lot of fun!

I think we are all kids when we get to disney. My husband and i get on line to have our pictures taken with any character we can find. Go enjoy yourself. And post some pictures when you get home.

We eat at Crystal Palace every trip we take. That means we eat there when we have the kids with us and we have eaten there the few trips we have gotten in without the kids. You are never too old to enjoy the Winnie the Pooh characters!!!

Go enjoy - we (Dh & me only) eat at Crystal Palace on every trip like others it is so much fun. Hey eve stood in line for the princesses on my birthday. Best pictures we got. :banana:

:goodvibes:goodvibesWE are going to Dinner with POOH !! we just cant not go there !! :goodvibes I was just there with DD who had a sweet 16 trip to WDW with her 2 best friends and me and my sister all were over 15 and we had so much fun with Pooh and Friends I just cant see not going we love the food and DH who missed the last trip really wants to eat there ! so we did it our ADR is all set !! we are eating all adult dinners the few days we are there anyway
we are at Teppan Edo one night ( I loved my last dinner there with the girls ) we are at San Angel Inn one night never tried but it always looks so good !! we are dinner with Pooh one night and Boma for Breakfast the day we leave ! we are there for 5 days and 4 nights so 4 ADR'S are all set !! Now to get Hubby to DTD to eat at the Earl of Sandwich which last visit we ate in twice it was so good !! :thumbsup2

So excited to go now less then 20 days !!

No way! My next trip will be with my husband and brother (all of us in our 30s) and my parents (in their 60s) and we were just discussing on Christmas which character meals we should do.

Not strange at all! We always have at least one breakfast at the CP with Winnie & Pals -- whether we are there alone, with other adults or if we have our nephew (nine-year-old) along.

I'll also say it's not strange. When I took my mother, who's 57, last Aug she LOVED the characters. It was pretty embarrassing, actually (for a 27 year old guy).

Not at all!!!
My husband and I ate there every trip (sometimes more than once during the week) prior to having children. Now we go there with the kids :lovestruc

If it is weird then DH and I are weirdos :rotfl:
DH and I willl be eating at CP in March, it is one of DH's favorite places to go for breakfast, in fact I was just thinking about changeing dour MK day but I can not get an early ADR for CP so no day change.
We will also be doing Cape May for breakfast and HollyWood & Vine, DH loves breakfast buffets , Charactors and all :banana:

We have reservations for 2 on Sunday the 15th ... Cant wait !! :goodvibes:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter