Is it still recommended to FAX building preferences shortly before the trip?

pjynx

Mouseketeer
I remember from reading over the years that people FAX their building/room preferences directly to their resort before they arrive. Is this still recommended or do we just rely on the request that was made when the ressie was made and then re-request it at check-in?

If faxing is still recommended, how far in advance should it be done? And where do I find the fax number? I'm staying at All Star Music. Thanks!

Some people fax their requests a few days prior to arrival, while others say don't bother because the fax will only end up in the trash and not be read :confused3. I'm not sure how many resorts still accept faxes, but as of a few years ago, the WL stopped taking faxes because they were getting an overwhelming amount of them. I usually just make any requests when I book and see what I get when I check in, as requests are just that.....a request....and not guaranteed ;).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter