Is it safe to download coupon printer to computer?

mommyaof2

DIS Veteran
I'm sorry but I am worried that I downloaded a coupon printer to my computer. I got it from Kelloggs website so I figured it would be safe. I just don't want any viruses in my computer. Did I do the right thing? I am trying to really start using coupons. However, when I went to print the coupons from the cereal website they wouldn't print, so I thought maybe it was not legit. Please offer opinions!

Yes, it is totally safe. I suggest using AVG though as it is the best in blocking virus and other problems when browsing.

On our Macs, the coupon printers are notoriously unreliable. They work on some of our computers and not on others. And I swear that even changes - sometimes one of the coupon printers will work and next time it won't. It's very frustrating.

But I don't think viruses are a big problem with them.

Thank you for the responses! I never could get those coupons to print, maybe it is just my crazy computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter