Is it really June or OMG this weather......

TimeforMe

<marquee><font color=royalblue>Remember who you ar
is AWFUL!!!!!! We've had one day of sunshine in the last 10 and I can't remember the last time we hit 80. The summer is passing us by here in the northeast....:eek:

We just had a nasty hail, rain and thunderstorm go through here this evening :headache: And all this time I thought it was June :confused3

I know! Weird weather. But, to be honest, I'll be complaining about the heat when we do get it. :rolleyes: I hope it stays this way until the high school is done with final exams...much easier when they're not dealing with excessive heat.

It is freezing outside right now. So much rain the ground is just saturated. One warm sunny DRY day, is that too much to ask? Its been like forever since we've had one. I hope Summer will be better...less than a week and counting.:umbrella::cold::umbrella:

I'll have this please :beach::boat::sunny::sunny::daisy:

I'm so ready for at least 8 hours of sun!!!

It's going to get down to the low 50s tonight -- yuck!

I am not surprised for the NE but I live in Southern California where it is nearly always sunny. We haven't hit 80 either in I don't know how long. I am in flannel pjs right now!!!

It's the same way here in Colorado. We have had 9 straight days of severe weather. Lots of rain, hail, tornados, below average temps. They say this is normal for Colorado but many don't remember because we haven't had a normal June in many years. I am ready for the heat. We are suppose to warm up this week with the severe weather moving out, but they said that on Sunday too and it didn't happen.

Bring on the heat please!!

I am not surprised for the NE but I live in Southern California where it is nearly always sunny. We haven't hit 80 either in I don't know how long. I am in flannel pjs right now!!!

:scared1: FLANNELS!!!! Do you have the A/C on to high??

I live in SoCal and I LOVE this weather. :love:

As a former New Englander I completely feel for you all. Well maybe because I am from the East when it is 67 degrees (like now @7pm), I am wearing shorts and flipflops. Heck, there are people in our pool still. :laughing:

My entire family is in ME, NH and MA....they are so tired of this weather. I think Mom said Friday or was it Sat was lovely but rain days before that and rain Sun and today and possibly all week long. :headache:

MOVE to SoCal, I tell her!!! :sunny:

Here too, rain, chilly, overcast, cloudy, cold....Brrrrrrrr.
Its the middle of June and I have on sweat pants and a sweat shirt.

I know, I too will be complaining when it gets really hot, but this is just ridiculous for June weather :mad:

Karen :)

Cold!!!!!!!!! I wish!!!!! Today it was 107 on my back porch. Yesterday it was 108. This isn't June weather here either. More like late August. I can't even imagine how bad August is going to be when we're roasting in June. :sad2:

Please, please, please, send us some of your cool weather! I'll send you some of my heat. It'll be an even trade!

I had the heat on this morning :( The floor is so cold and with baby crawling I had to do it.. it killed me but I had to put the heat on in JUNE!

Cold!!!!!!!!! I wish!!!!! Today it was 107 on my back porch. Yesterday it was 108. This isn't June weather here either. More like late August. I can't even imagine how bad August is going to be when we're roasting in June. :sad2:

Please, please, please, send us some of your cool weather! I'll send you some of my heat. It'll be an even trade!

That's what I'm sayin'!! PLEASE take our heat! It is so far beyond miserable. :faint: Our LOW has been 80+. It's still 82 right now, at 10:30 at night. Good lord, August is going to kill us all. :(

:scared1: FLANNELS!!!! Do you have the A/C on to high??

I live in SoCal and I LOVE this weather. :love:

As a former New Englander I completely feel for you all. Well maybe because I am from the East when it is 67 degrees (like now @7pm), I am wearing shorts and flipflops. Heck, there are people in our pool still. :laughing:

My entire family is in ME, NH and MA....they are so tired of this weather. I think Mom said Friday or was it Sat was lovely but rain days before that and rain Sun and today and possibly all week long. :headache:

MOVE to SoCal, I tell her!!! :sunny:

Nope, no AC on. I did have the cieling fans on briefly but turned those off. I have quits on too, I am 45 minutes east of Disneyland and yep it is cold to me. I did just lose some weight so that might have something to do with it, I don't know, I still have alot of insulation :rotfl:so I don't think that could be it, I just don't get hot unless it is 90 and above.

It's not cold everywhere, my BF says there is a heat index of 105 expected tomorrow in Alabama about 10 minutes from the coast. With the humidity they have there that is scorching hot.

Very cold, dark and rainy Spring. Totally sucks. I'll take it over snow any day of the week, but still...

By the time Summer shows up, it'll be time to start preparing for flippin Winter again. Ugh.

Saving lots of money on utilites, though. A little heat here, a little air there...but mostly not having to run either one. :)

That's what I'm sayin'!! PLEASE take our heat! It is so far beyond miserable. :faint: Our LOW has been 80+. It's still 82 right now, at 10:30 at night. Good lord, August is going to kill us all. :(

yep, 10:28 and still 85 on the back porch

I think yesterday it hit 80* here.. first time all june :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter