Is it possible to watch both DHS nighttime shows?

ErinInCT

Someday my tag will come...
Is it possible to watch the 7:00pm Fantasmic and then the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular at 8:15pm? Seems like it always takes forever to get out of Fantasmic. But if we get out of Fantasmic at 7:30 we'd have 45 mins to get back for Star Wars. Sure, we won't have the best view of the projection, but we can still watch the fireworks right?

Is it possible to watch the 7:00pm Fantasmic and then the Star Wars Galactic Spectacular at 8:15pm? Seems like it always takes forever to get out of Fantasmic. But if we get out of Fantasmic at 7:30 we'd have 45 mins to get back for Star Wars. Sure, we won't have the best view of the projection, but we can still watch the fireworks right?

For those times, yes.

Oh, and if the park closes at 8pm that means we couldn't ride TSMM during Star Wars fireworks right?

For those times, yes.

I wish they do those times more. F! at 9 and SW at 9:30 didnt work well for us. I think it’s natural many guests would like to see both. Last time we did Fantasmic at 9, it was quite rude how about 20% of the audience left about halfway through to catch Star Wars at 9:30.

If someone is going to do that, at least be considerate and be close to the entrance. We had fast passes for the show and were shoved in the upper back corner (bad view) and ten minutes in people were leaving. Left a bad impression of Fantasmic honestly. Of course, not saying OP or anyone at Dis would do that, but on our night in September a lot of people from all over the stadium started running out!

I wish they do those times more. F! at 9 and SW at 9:30 didnt work well for us. I think it’s natural many guests would like to see both. Last time we did Fantasmic at 9, it was quite rude how about 20% of the audience left about halfway through to catch Star Wars at 9:30.

If someone is going to do that, at least be considerate and be close to the entrance. We had fast passes for the show and were shoved in the upper back corner (bad view) and ten minutes in people were leaving. Left a bad impression of Fantasmic honestly. Of course, not saying OP or anyone at Dis would do that, but on our night in September a lot of people from all over the stadium started running out!

I'm surprised they don't make it convenient for both. My only guess is that crowds would be crazy for Star Wars once the Fantasmic people got out? So maybe they can only do it during slower times of the year?

I'm surprised they don't make it convenient for both. My only guess is that crowds would be crazy for Star Wars once the Fantasmic people got out? So maybe they can only do it during slower times of the year?
That is my thought as well. They’d rather split the crowds.

Sorry if you think it's rude, but I don't see an issue with it. We've done it many times. We start to head for the exit as the finale is going...really not a big deal. It's a big stadium and the aisles are big and wide so we're not in anyone's way.

Yes, you can do both, easily.

How long is Fantasmic? Our date is 3/13 and F! is at 8:30 and Star Wars is at 9:15. Where is the best place to sit (standby) for F! if we want a quick exit to try for Star Wars?

The show is a 1/2 hour. You'll want to be as close to the entrance as possible to make a speedy exit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter