Is it possible to get one night reservations for 5-28-11?

sb1997

Earning My Ears
We will be in Orlando The week of May 29 - June 4. We have never been to Universal and I thought it would be nice to go during this week. From everything I have read, the best experience would be to stay onsite. I have been searching and have called directly and have not found a way to stay just Saturday night. I know this is Memorial Day weekend. There are rooms available to stay Friday and Saturday night, but we are driving down from SC on Friday and I hate to pay $269 (the best rate I could find) when we will be arriving late in the evening. Any suggestions?
Thanks for any advice! :)

They very often have two night minimums in busy times. There looks to be quite a bit of occupancy available, so they might drop this minimum soon.

Thank you! I understand the 2 night minimum. I wasn't sure how to tell what the occupancy level was. Is that something I can do?

If we stay offsite Friday, it will save about $200. However, if booking Friday and Saturday night to get FOTL passes, we may have to do that.

Thanks again!

Thank you! I understand the 2 night minimum. I wasn't sure how to tell what the occupancy level was. Is that something I can do?

If we stay offsite Friday, it will save about $200. However, if booking Friday and Saturday night to get FOTL passes, we may have to do that.

Thanks again!

If you go on the loews website and search for that weekend, the website will show you when it gets down to 4 (?) rooms left of that type.

I would just book both nights. It will be much easier in the morning to just get up and go to the parks rather than switching hotels. I don't know how late you're planning, but the pools might be open to midnight. You could possibly get a nice swim in.

We were going to do the same thing for spring break. Had a room booked at the fairfield inn on arrival night to save $200. Then I just decided I didn't want to deal with the hassle of switching rooms. We ended up arriving at 5pm and had a nice dinner at Citywalk and then the kids swam. Then we were ready for Harry Potter first thing in the morning. So glad we decided to add the extra night.

the holiday weekend usually has the guest do a two night ressie rather than a one night.

i see this restriction frequently.

a lot of homies complain about the frustration of not being allowed to book a one night stay during the columbus day weekend.
( due to the HHN event)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter